Twitch or YouTube Live? need opinions on this...vote!

Which one one?

• YouTube live

• Twitch live

Results are only viewable after voting.

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My channel is doing really well right now with my current 2 mobile games am playing.Now dont get me wrong,am happy that am growing really well right now but i want to bring in another type of audience to the channel because i enjoy playing ps4 games as well.I had planned to do more ps4 games in the future and right now is the perfect moment to continue. I have a lot of free time now am just kinda stuck on what to do either YouTube or twitch.... whats going to gain me more growth for my YouTube channel.I dont know a lot about twitch but i did try YouTube live once and i did get lots of viewers and even started getting a following so ya a big choice...need advice on this before i decide because from what i have seen so far most gaming big you tubers have twitch.

D3struction

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if your trying to grow your YouTube channel then I reccomend YouTube Live. It's really good to use and people can easily subscribe to your channel while watching.

Hope this helped
~D3struction

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why not both? I stream all my streams to YT, Twitch, and Mixer, all at the same time, to try and get viewers from as many places as possible.

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if your trying to grow your YouTube channel then I reccomend YouTube Live. It's really good to use and people can easily subscribe to your channel while watching.

Hope this helped
~D3struction
True but then again twitch from what i have heard twitch is better than YouTube when it comes to live streaming gaining an audience fast that`s what am still researching.So i was thinking gain audience fast then drive them to my youtube channel.

Why not both? I stream all my streams to YT, Twitch, and Mixer, all at the same time, to try and get viewers from as many places as possible.
Hmm give me some feedback.When you do finish streams do you download those videos and edit them then upload best bits to youtube?and hows the audience at twitch?

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
If you're not going to use copyright music, or you are playing a game that has no copyright at all you can do youtube, but if you're going to have music that is copyright or play certain games I say twitch :)

I also have seem people who stream to the two platforms at the same time, how they do that I honestly don't know, I guess they just have two programs running? lol

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
True but then again twitch from what i have heard twitch is better than YouTube when it comes to live streaming gaining an audience fast that`s what am still researching.So i was thinking gain audience fast then drive them to my youtube channel.

Hmm give me some feedback.When you do finish streams do you download those videos and edit them then upload best bits to youtube?and hows the audience at twitch?
I don't do anything with the stream afterward as both YT and Twitch keep copies of your livestreams as replayable videos.

And I do get some views on Twitch, but seeing as my channel is pretty small all round it doesn't get noticed much anywhere.

Reactions: KingUsher

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're not going to use copyright music, or you are playing a game that has no copyright at all you can do youtube, but if you're going to have music that is copyright or play certain games I say twitch :)
I almost forgot about this youtube live copyright problem...haven't they done anything to fix it?cause i don`t to risk a copyright strike especially if am gonna be playing many different games.[DOUBLEPOST=1503601709,1503601619][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't do anything with the stream afterward as both YT and Twitch keep copies of your livestreams as replayable videos.

And I do get some views on Twitch, but seeing as my channel is pretty small all round it doesn't get noticed much anywhere.
Ahh thanks for the infor, i was thinking of streaming on twitch then uploading best bits on youtube.