Tutorial Channel

Demo01

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to create a tutorial channel about graphic design softwares. I have a question. You know that there are a lot of free graphic design softwares and tutorials out there. I wonder if tutorial similarity violates copyright in this situation or not. (I mean not exact copy of the tutorial just similarity of the software usage.)

Thank you.

Reactions: AllVisuals4U

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This would not violate copyright unless you were reading whatever someone else said in another tutorial word for word, or you stole music/clips.

Reactions: Demo01

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
If you're capturing your own footage and your own audio then your on the right tracks. It's a painstaking laborious task making/ editing that kind of video. I don't envy you. A lot of people search for How-to when they get stuck on a specific problem. A good idea would be search for forums and see what questions are the most popular asking for help with particular software. Oh and please get straight to it!!.. I hate it when I click on a how-to and the uploader tells me he's my boi, and "whats up", and then tells me what he's going to tell me, then plays his *hit intro, then asks for subscribes and all kinds of other ***ocks and about 5 minutes in you actually get the info you was looking for. Thats always a thumbs down for me

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Ideas aren't protected by copyright. Execution of ideas are. You can't steal someone's video and reupload it or even part of it but you can make your own video on the same topic.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Just make sure to be original and not make the same tutorials as everyone else... This is because YouTube might considered your content Reused/Duplication. I think that's what they do when do have a lot of videos of the same topic