Other TUTORIAL: Astro A40: How to do Live Commentary and use for Xbox and PC simultaneously

xHoNNy7

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

This is my first tutorial and I thought it might help a lot of people out who are wondering about some of the hardware and software available out there and what you can do with it. In this video I explain how you can use your Astro A40 Audio System in order to record your voice on xbox while recording with an HD PVR or similar capture device. Beyond that I explain further the uses of setting up your Astro A40 Audio System to work with your Xbox and PC at the same time. Such as...

-Record audio of your voice and of others voices to go with your gameplay
-Stream on Twitch.tv with live commentary through your Astro A40
-Listen to Music, YouTube videos, or other streams while playing Xbox 360
-Use skype chat while playing xbox instead of xbox party chat
-Reduce clutter of extra wires from external speakers, secondary headsets by allowing you to do everything using the one.. Astro A40 Audio System.

So if you are interested in the Astro A40 Audio System, HD PVR 2, Live Commentating, Streaming, using skype while on xbox, listening to music from pc while on xbox, or in general are wondering how to set-up in order to record Xbox footage, go ahead and checkout my tutorial. Also I show my scuf controller during the video so if you have any Qs about the scuf controller ask on the youtube video also!

If you have any questions about my setup go ahead and leave a comment below the youtube video. If you have any requests for me to do videos on anything else I might be able to do that also just leave a comment below the video.

And as always I'd love for people to check it out and give their honest opinion, this is my first tutorial and I did it on one go through, just to get something useful out there that people might like, so comment, rate, subscribe and checkout the rest of my videos. Any questions you may have you can ask on youtube or on here but I prefer on youtube. Or on www.twitter.com/xHoNNY7

Well thanks to all : ) Happy Gaming.

Thanks to all who check it out!