[TUT] How to Make Your Youtube Famous!

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I would advise not to spam people on your contacts/friends list and avoid associating your channel with conduit. Conduit is classified as adware by most and asking your subscribers to download a toolbar that can't easily be removed while it mucks up their computer is a bad idea.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
^ I agree with Wreckless. Do not rely on spamming to get your videos out there. Everytime I get a message like that, I report the person for spam, block them, and delete the message. I hate spammers, and will not give them the time of day. If you spam, you will get reported, and you can get your channel taken down.

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Your channel link doesn't work, @Kingyyyy.

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
y
thanks & i subbed to your youtube :D
ou did it for the P![DOUBLEPOST=1380318859,1380318790][/DOUBLEPOST]THIS IS TOOO LONG TO READ :D i stoped after i saw how long it was xD

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry but I have to disagree with you on several of your points, getting featured on bigger channels is NOT the way to become big on Youtube. People who subscribe to you because they like that channel, will end up unsubscribing if your content isn't like theirs, and they'll realise that they only subbed to you cause they like them.

If you really had the formula to become big on Youtube, then you would be big yourself. I've been using my own formula, and in less than a year I've almost hit 100,000 subscribers. Check out the guide, it's called "the small stay small, the big get bigger"

Turwinkle

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Very well done sir! Thank you for taking the time to write that all out! It was very well written and very concise!:thumbsup2: