Turning on autoplay for your featured video on YouTube

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are many out there who never turn theirs on and a lot of the time the feature goes unnoticed. Turning on autoplay for your featured video is very easy and the images below show you how:

enable-featured-tab.jpg

click-edit.jpg

apply-featured.jpg

First click Edit Channel at the top, next click the featured tab and then check the Enable Featured Tab, once done click Finished Editing. Next on your channel click the Edit button as seen in the second picture above.

In this new panel select the video you would like featured and on autoplay from your playlist(s) and then check on Automatically start playing the video once the channel has loaded and then proceed to click Apply as seen in the last image above. You will now have your featured video on Autoplay.

Hope this helps anyone who noticed the feature or thought about using it, it will bring you a whole lot more views from those visiting your channel.

Attachments

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
I turned this off on one of my channels due to the fact I keep refreshing it to check subscribers and comments ect, which I didnt like getting views from me on the autoplayed video.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I turned this off on one of my channels due to the fact I keep refreshing it to check subscribers and comments ect, which I didnt like getting views from me on the autoplayed video.
Try adblock if youre using Chrome or Firefox, you can block videos with it and they wont load on page refresh at all.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Updated for the new YouTube layout :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Obviously Im not going to.
Well it is a fix for anyone who doesnt want to have their own views counted and still use the autoplay feature.

Scottie P

Reaction score
Thanks for the tutorial on how to do this, I am going to look into it. Thanks Mike!

Reactions: Michael