Turn off Always Take Subscribed Users To The Feed Tab

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is quite an annoying setting which I think just drives subscribers away from your videos to other peoples, left default on YouTube your viewers will be redirected to the Feed tab which includes your activity with likes and so on and this quick tutorial shows you how to send viewers where you really want them to be, on your featured tab where your own videos are.

Step 1

Click Channel Settings at the top right of your channel and head to Info and Settings.

Step 2

Uncheck "Always take subscribed users to the feed tab" and then select the featured tab as your default tab.

Step 3

Save your changes by clicking Finished Editing.

See the image below to see what it should look like:

no-redirect.jpg

I hope this helps some of you out :)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Got it all worked out man!! Why they didn't think having your video play on your homepage would be the more likey preferred default setting I have no idea, but I'm good now! Thank you!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Got it all worked out man!! Why they didn't think having your video play on your homepage would be the more likey preferred default setting I have no idea, but I'm good now! Thank you!
Glad it helped, I thought the same it doesnt make sense sending people to a feed of what the creator has been up to, well at least not to me.

Jordan Wilcox

Sony Vegas & After Effects Tutorials! Editor!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, I did that when I was using the old design, thanks for gettin it out there though!