tunecore

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Has anyone heard of tunecore? They claim that for 9.99 a YEAR they will promote your single all year long world wide, they claim for 4.99 a MONTH they will promote your SINGLE all month. This sounds like a "too good to be true" deal to me, is anyone familiar with them?

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Has anyone heard of tunecore? They claim that for 9.99 a YEAR they will promote your single all year long world wide, they claim for 4.99 a MONTH they will promote your SINGLE all month. This sounds like a "too good to be true" deal to me, is anyone familiar with them?
never heard of them... but i wouldn't be so sure to trust something like this...
Is it promoting the single on the radio or the internet? Because I'm sure that if they manage to promote it on a successful radio station that it could be a brilliant deal :)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
never heard of them... but i wouldn't be so sure to trust something like this...
Is it promoting the single on the radio or the internet? Because I'm sure that if they manage to promote it on a successful radio station that it could be a brilliant deal :)
I didn't notice any specifics on HOW they promote, they just claim it is "world wide" promotion, whatever that means...

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I didn't notice any specifics on HOW they promote, they just claim it is "world wide" promotion, whatever that means...
yeah... not too sure, this probably means that it is accessible via the world, just maybe not on a large scale :/

Reactions: Michael and Symph

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
If you want to promote your music, make YouTube music videos, get semi-famous on YouTube, become a partner... get a manager and he will promote your stuff!

If you are into the whole "do it yourself" I would suggest just selling your songs on Itunes and have links in your videos, description and what not to Itunes...

My two cents

Jonathan

Reactions: Michael and Symph

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, if they take PayPal, you could try it and if it's BS, PayPal will get your money back for you.