Tubebuddy

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know there’s a lot of threads about tubebuddy, but noun of them have the answers I need. So the mods can close this thread if you have to, but all I want to know is when I push accept for tubebuddy to have access to my channel am I giving them rights to take over my channel or post things without my permission? I really need to know before I install it.

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know there’s a lot of threads about tubebuddy, but noun of them have the answers I need. So the mods can close this thread if you have to, but all I want to know is when I push accept for tubebuddy to have access to my channel am I giving them rights to take over my channel or post things without my permission? I really need to know before I install it.
I LOVE Tubebubby and pay for it on three of my channels.
Have your tried the free demo/access? Tubbybuddy have NEVER taken over my channel or
posted ANYTHING to any of my channels. It so awesome and saves be ton of time.
Totally worth it. There are also easy to find discount codes on line for about 50% off.

Steve

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I just tried TubeBuddy. I'm currently using the free platform. There are A LOT of features in it and I am currently finding myself a bit overwhelmed with that all I can do with it. It is making me feel like there is so much extra I need to do with my videos which aren't realistic with the time I get to create content. With that being said, I am more likely going to utilize it to help make the things I already include in my videos a bit more efficient (tags, copy and paste endnotes, ect.)

Reactions: InTheDogHouse

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tune Buddy I think is a must have. It’s cheap and effective at only $5 I think? Definitely helps with tagging, sharing etc and shows a lot of information about the progress of your videos etc. I haven’t heard any stories about them invading peoples channels or anything like that, it’s a properly ran business and their goal is to make money not steal your account :) goodluck.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tune Buddy I think is a must have. It’s cheap and effective at only $5 I think? Definitely helps with tagging, sharing etc and shows a lot of information about the progress of your videos etc. I haven’t heard any stories about them invading peoples channels or anything like that, it’s a properly ran business and their goal is to make money not steal your account :) goodluck.
I thought it was free unless you want to upgrade it to get more features.[DOUBLEPOST=1528153955,1528153870][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just tried TubeBuddy. I'm currently using the free platform. There are A LOT of features in it and I am currently finding myself a bit overwhelmed with that all I can do with it. It is making me feel like there is so much extra I need to do with my videos which aren't realistic with the time I get to create content. With that being said, I am more likely going to utilize it to help make the things I already include in my videos a bit more efficient (tags, copy and paste endnotes, ect.)
I’m probably going to download it. It’s free unless you want to upgrade it right?[DOUBLEPOST=1528154019][/DOUBLEPOST]
I LOVE Tubebubby and pay for it on three of my channels.
Have your tried the free demo/access? Tubbybuddy have NEVER taken over my channel or
posted ANYTHING to any of my channels. It so awesome and saves be ton of time.
Totally worth it. There are also easy to find discount codes on line for about 50% off.

Steve
I don’t want to pay for The upgrade I rather just use the free version.

InTheDogHouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah they do the free version which is ok but if you want the full benefit you need to purchase the upgrade for it. Definately worth the money if you can afford to do so.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah they do the free version which is ok but if you want the full benefit you need to purchase the upgrade for it. Definately worth the money if you can afford to do so.
What do you get with free version and what do you get with the paid version? I probably won’t be able to pay for it right now because I need to pay for my schooling.

InTheDogHouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do you get with free version and what do you get with the paid version? I probably won’t be able to pay for it right now because I need to pay for my schooling.
I think free version offers you tag assistance to find out what ranking your tags are and a few other bits like checking the stats of your videos but the paid version gives you greater access to the tools and more.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think free version offers you tag assistance to find out what ranking your tags are and a few other bits like checking the stats of your videos but the paid version gives you greater access to the tools and more.
What kinda tools? I just need a little extra help with my tags and discriptions

Phiul

I've Got It
Reaction score
I think paid versions also allows you to create thumbnails and stuff like that.