Tubebuddy

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You don't need to worry about giving them access to your channel, you can always revoke it later. They don't have access to your password and you are still the manager of the channel and you can add or remove access, managers etc... And there are some features that even channel managers can't do, only channel owners.

What you can probably worry about if they use your channel info for data mining.

Personally I used other similar service (I don't want to sound as advertisement for it, so I will not name it), but it helped me with tags to make my most viewed video back in 2015. It is web based, so no fancy installs on my computer, but I don't use it much anyway. Just today received an e-mail with aggregated statistics from them and remembered that I still have it.

CaptainNeedy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Tube buddy does not take over anything about your channel. Also Tubebuddy is very concerned about their reputation. They would really not want to be known as having done anything negative to anyone's channel. In my few brief interactions with makers/staff at Tubebuddy they seem ready to bend over backwards to make sure that it's only doing what it's supposed to do.

the main thing it does so far for me is help with tags. The free version only offers you 3 tags and so the chances of you getting a good one are not as good. BUT even on the free version they have lots of analytics that help you look at the keywords of other videos you're interested in. That comes in more handy that I thought it was going to. Also when I did not buy the paid version it offers you a seven day free trial and today is the first day of that for me so I can come back later and tell you how that goes if you're interested.

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thought it was free unless you want to upgrade it to get more features.[DOUBLEPOST=1528153955,1528153870][/DOUBLEPOST]
I’m probably going to download it. It’s free unless you want to upgrade it right?[DOUBLEPOST=1528154019][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don’t want to pay for The upgrade I rather just use the free version.
Definitely check out the FREE version.
For my main Steve's World page, Tube buddy has saved me 129 hours of time and $2,580 (calculated at my time is worth $20 and hour), They have good stats like Tubetubby saved me 82 hours in Suggested Tags.
This is literally my favorite part of Tubebuddies. The Free version only suggest 5 tags, the paid version will suggest tons and so many times, tag I would never think of. So worth it.

Start with the Free version and go from there. As I said before, you can find 40% of discount codes online, there is also a great student discount.

Let us know how it goes!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tube buddy does not take over anything about your channel. Also Tubebuddy is very concerned about their reputation. They would really not want to be known as having done anything negative to anyone's channel. In my few brief interactions with makers/staff at Tubebuddy they seem ready to bend over backwards to make sure that it's only doing what it's supposed to do.

the main thing it does so far for me is help with tags. The free version only offers you 3 tags and so the chances of you getting a good one are not as good. BUT even on the free version they have lots of analytics that help you look at the keywords of other videos you're interested in. That comes in more handy that I thought it was going to. Also when I did not buy the paid version it offers you a seven day free trial and today is the first day of that for me so I can come back later and tell you how that goes if you're interested.
Let me know how it goes!

CaptainNeedy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I uploaded a video earlier today and it did suggest a whole bunch of good longer tail tags. Of course it will take a while to see if I begin to rank for any of these. It also showed me a 20point checklist of things to do after upload. That was nice.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
TubeBuddy ask permittion to access your chanel for two reason

a. read stats and similar
b. perform modifications you ask e.g. bulk tasks, tagging and so.

no reason to fear. You are the master of your channel as usual :)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I tried the free trial of tubebuddy for the very first tint and so far I really like it, maybe one day I will upgrade it but right even though its only $2 a month, I need to save that money right now.:)

YouTube4x4

I've Got It
Reaction score
I started paying for the basic subscription just a week ago. So far I think it is well worth it. The analytics and different functions with the tags seem very helpful. I also picked up a few tips from the video checklist they offer. We will see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Phil, the creator or owner of TB (not sure sorry!) posts here. He can tell you. But usually when a site says access your account it means the app can sign in on your behalf and use the information to redeliver it to you. Like maybe how you can reply a message from the message tab (bell icon) the app is reaching to that other page behind the scenes. I wouldn’t worry as tons of people use TB. I’ve never heard of a problem with it