TubeBuddy Tips, Tricks, and Guides Index - by WeiseGamer

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
-Introduction-

Hey Guys,

I have written guides for the popular plugin called TubeBuddy, which is free to install and allows you to gain a WHOLE lot of functionality on YouTube that should honestly be built in by default. It gives you a whole slew of tools to assist you with ranking higher in searches, providing better analytics, ways to communicate with your subscribers, and save you time while uploading.

-How Do I Sign Up?-

You can sign up for free and install it at TubeBuddy.com.

-What is this Post?-

This is an index post to link to all of the guides I have written thus far and the ones I am currently working on. You can see video versions of the tips, tricks, how-to's and more at YouTube.com/TubeBuddy or embedded in the guides themselves. Please also feel free to reply here or in the guide's themselves with any feature requests, bugs, general questions, or anything else you may want to say down below.

TubeBuddy Tip, Tricks, and Guides Index - by WeiseGamer

Efficiency Tools

Tag and Keyword Tools
Bulk Update Tools
  • Coming Soon
Promotion Tools
  • Coming Soon
Community Tools
-Conclusion-

Please feel free to ask any questions below, request features to be added to TubeBuddy, report bugs, pick my brain, or anything else you feel you want to add. I will update the post as guides get updated. Also, don't forget to sign up for this amazing and FREE tool at TubeBuddy.com.

Last edited:

Megamindez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for sharing! Amazing tool! :)

The Cold Abyss

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes thanks for posting this! I already use this I hope it helps others! (=

TheHoneyJars

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use TubeBuddy daily. It's super useful, although I admit that I pay for the tag suggestion feature...I wish that part were free.