Tubebuddy - Tag stuffing? Do I put them all in?

AM2PM

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just installed Tubebuddy and checked the tags. It suggests a lot of tags that don't pertain to my video per se. Should I put them in anyway? I'm posting a golf video, but it suggests PGA and Tiger Woods etc. They aren't in my video. I assume I shouldn't put them in. Am I right?
Thanks.

Agin Visuals

Reaction score
I didn't know this was a thing.. I'm about to check this out hahaha what else does Tubebuddy do?

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
TubeBuddy is only useful to an extent. It can give you an initial outline of how your tags should look like, but after five tags or so, you're better off thinking of your own relevant tags. Try using long tail keywords (three or four word phrases) that a viewer might be searching for on YouTube relevant to your video.

Reactions: Agin Visuals

Agin Visuals

Reaction score
TubeBuddy is only useful to an extent. It can give you an initial outline of how your tags should look like, but after five tags or so, you're better off thinking of your own relevant tags. Try using long tail keywords (three or four word phrases) that a viewer might be searching for on YouTube relevant to your video.
Ohh gotcha, I'll have to take a look at that