Tube Toolbox?

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, so what are YouTube's Terms regarding the use of programs and bots? Obviously view bots are against the rules but what else is/isn't allowed?

TheSmokingAndroid

Always Android Always Useful
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I've been using Tube Toolbox for about 6 months now. It has grown my channel from 200 subscribers to over 1900. Without it there is no way my channel would have as many views and subscribers as it does. I have almost all of my videos monetized, never had a problem. Just use it wisely. It is nothing like other bots out there at all. It is designed for YOU to gather a list of people in YOUR niche of videos. Then YOU write your own message or what ever you wanna do. It not only sends out a ton of video's and messages to people who are potentially actually interested in viewing your video's but it's an amazing way to manage all of your contacts and subscribers.

They follow all of the TOS and everything! You can't go wrong with tubetoolbox! If it's not working for you, then i'm sorry, you just haven't learned how to use it properly yet. Keep in mind, with tubetoolbox, some methods in the program may work for you and may not, just experiment.

Reactions: Michael

Hope 1

Reaction score
I'm so scared of this because when I downloaded it, it said I had to disable my anti-virus software or whitlelist their software.