Channel Type
Vlogger
Who here actually has used it? and i'm confused if its legit or not to use

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thats an awesome bot.....reliable....a friend of mine uses it.

Really great programm

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
oh its a bot never mind then thanks

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sure no problem ;)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends how you define bot, it isnt fully automatic or where its going to allow you to spam hundreds of thousands of people, it will however allow you to post comments etc as often as a human could.

Reactions: MegaCodeG

JostenVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It depends how you define bot, it isnt fully automatic or where its going to allow you to spam hundreds of thousands of people, it will however allow you to post comments etc as often as a human could.
I was told that is Violates the Youtube's Terms of Service

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It only violates it when the user of the program messes on with its default settings, I have trialled it with them before in the past and it doesnt allow you to do anything a human couldnt do as default, for example they have limits of how many comments you can send per however long, it has its own built in limits to mimic what a person could do, it is much more than a bot, the term bot to me makes it sound like a dislike bot program or something poor, the program is well developed and well supported. It is very unlikely you would get banned unless you went too far and changed the default settings, thats my own opinion though and from what I hear and I havent heard of anyone being banned using it.

The vast majority of people wont condone such a program because it takes a lot of the pressure out of succeeding naturally and also the spam nature of it.

JostenVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
thanks for the info on that because I was confused a bit. Sucks it can only be used on pc at the moment :(