Tube Buddy and/or Morning Fame??

ryansrs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all,

OK Im fairly new to You Tubing (few months) and I help run my children's channels (sons 11, daughters 6).

I've been hearing about Tube Buddy (read some of the sticky) and recently been told of Morning Fame which seems a little different. Im wondering which is best or if both to use together, but my main concern is if YouTube itself is ok with people using either and it's not a violation of their terms?

I don't want to go messing up my children's channels as they both are working hard on them (plus they love you tubing) :D

Thanks in advance :D:D[DOUBLEPOST=1522179308,1522179238][/DOUBLEPOST]Also are their any apps on android that does similar as most of the editing is on a phone using apps (currently).

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i use tube buddy for 3-4 month and have no issue at all
as i know YT punished channels who have been used 3rd software for auto push/scheme videos so what ever soft.. you think to use just do not use these option if they have it also TB have android app version
in other way to use tb for checking tags and stuff like this is safe the way they do it u can do it manually its all in page source and search engine but they save your time and they delivery the final result to you
you can always get free TB version even i think first 10 days its pro licence

Reactions: ryansrs07

ryansrs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi TMMDF thanks for the reply, though I did try to fine TB as an app and as far as I could see it was only for iphone :(
I may download and have a play with it and see.
Thanks again for replying :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi TMMDF thanks for the reply, though I did try to fine TB as an app and as far as I could see it was only for iphone :(
I may download and have a play with it and see.
Thanks again for replying :D
ah... sorry :) i tough they have for both systems :)
anyway try the free version you may like it :p

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've used TubeBuddy for about a year, and I'm pretty happy with it. Some of the insights/tags suggested don't really do much, but it certainly doesn't hurt.

ryansrs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi xingcat, thanks for the reply.The things like the insights and tags are what Im looking for, not to get views or subs by artificial means.
Anyone use morning fame ??

Curiosity Ridge

I make Videos
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I personally use TubeBuddy. I have seen several YouTubers recommend it, some of them are even endorsed by Youtube so i'm sure you will not face repercussions for using it.

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used TubeBuddies on three of my YouTube channels and couldn't be happier.
No plan to switch to anything else.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use TubeBuddy and even pay for the services. I was on the demo of MorningFame and did not find anything that caught my eye about the services.

ryansrs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you all for replying :D:D
I will give TB a go and see how I get on with it, seems like a lot of people are using it :D:D
Thanks again everyone :D:D