Music Trying to Start a Music Review Channel!

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey YT Talk!

My name is Kush and I have and idea for a new YouTube channel. So from as far as I can remember, I have been a fan of music since forever. I will listen to anything Rap, Metal, Rock, Country, EDM, and almost anything else. So being a fan of music, I am also critical of all music even the ones I like.

I love listening to music and analyzing it critically. My idea is to start a music review channel like a combination of theneedledrop and Dead End Hip Hop. This means that we would have discussion style reviews of albums but not restricted to a specific genre. The reason I am here is because I need some people who are also interested in this type of channel. Please let me know if you are interested, or someplace I can find people who would love to join me.

My experience: Currently a college student at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, studying computer engineering. I have done social media managment in the past, so I can cover that end. Also, I have more detailed plans of how to setup the channel which I can tell people once they show their interest. I know basic video editing, which is probably what is okay for right now, but I am willing to learn.

I am so excited to get a project like this started, and am looking for some great people! If anyone has any information, please let me know. Note, I am not really doing this for the money, but more for the love of music. But making money through this, would be a plus side.

Thanks,
Kush Patel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi! I love the idea, I'm only a 15 year old student in QLD but if it's like a discussion based thing I'd be glad to help review anything (particularly in the genre of metal but I do like all music), I'm a musician myself and talking and learning about different qualities of music will almost certainly help me build my idea of what makes a song good and extend my resume (music is what I'm pursuing a career in).

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi! I love the idea, I'm only a 15 year old student in QLD but if it's like a discussion based thing I'd be glad to help review anything (particularly in the genre of metal but I do like all music), I'm a musician myself and talking and learning about different qualities of music will almost certainly help me build my idea of what makes a song good and extend my resume (music is what I'm pursuing a career in).
Do you have any sort of contact? I would love to work with you, but the problem could be the time zones. I am central time zone.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Do you have any sort of contact? I would love to work with you, but the problem could be the time zones. I am central time zone.
Yeah my email is haydon.whipp@gmail.com on skype and in case more than my account just pop up mine is the one with the EP I am currently working on as the profile picture.
I checked and it seems you are 16 hours behind, which isn't too bad, if I get up early on the weekends it should be around 4-6 pm for you so if you want to record in that time then I should be good :)

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yeah my email is haydon.whipp@gmail.com on skype and in case more than my account just pop up mine is the one with the EP I am currently working on as the profile picture.
I checked and it seems you are 16 hours behind, which isn't too bad, if I get up early on the weekends it should be around 4-6 pm for you so if you want to record in that time then I should be good :)
I will be in contact with you soon!

DjajiPrime

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yo man, I currently have a music review channel as well, when were you looking at getting started? (also feel free to check my channel out)

KozeOfficial

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey YT Talk!

My name is Kush and I have and idea for a new YouTube channel. So from as far as I can remember, I have been a fan of music since forever. I will listen to anything Rap, Metal, Rock, Country, EDM, and almost anything else. So being a fan of music, I am also critical of all music even the ones I like.

I love listening to music and analyzing it critically. My idea is to start a music review channel like a combination of theneedledrop and Dead End Hip Hop. This means that we would have discussion style reviews of albums but not restricted to a specific genre. The reason I am here is because I need some people who are also interested in this type of channel. Please let me know if you are interested, or someplace I can find people who would love to join me.

My experience: Currently a college student at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, studying computer engineering. I have done social media managment in the past, so I can cover that end. Also, I have more detailed plans of how to setup the channel which I can tell people once they show their interest. I know basic video editing, which is probably what is okay for right now, but I am willing to learn.

I am so excited to get a project like this started, and am looking for some great people! If anyone has any information, please let me know. Note, I am not really doing this for the money, but more for the love of music. But making money through this, would be a plus side.

Thanks,
Kush Patel

If you start it up, I'm a rapper and would love to hear what you think of some of my material. Hit me up.

Reactions: Kush Patel