Trying to Re-brand Need Opinions

CDavila

On the new year, I started something new with my channel. I started posting 5 videos a week on a schedule...I'm really bad at schedules and I was getting burned out fast. Now I'm trying to switch gears and commit fully to a vlogging format (still trying to keep some elements of what I was doing before). Now I'm planning on posting a vlog every other day.

I would love any feedback on the newest videos. What could change to make the videos better?

Hey man to be honest, your videos are fun to watch but I believe that you are just not getting the recognition you deserve :( I really hope you find a way to get people to discover you. The only thing I would have changed would probably have been some background music. You should add some chill music in the back to add a vibe to the video. Other than that, your videos are entertaining.

Hey man to be honest, your videos are fun to watch but I believe that you are just not getting the recognition you deserve :( I really hope you find a way to get people to discover you. The only thing I would have changed would probably have been some background music. You should add some chill music in the back to add a vibe to the video. Other than that, your videos are entertaining.

Thanks a bunch!!! I hope so too. I did start adding a bit more music recently, I'm still playing around with that. Thanks again!

Back