Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Trying to Re-brand Need Opinions

Discussion in 'Reviews & Channel Feedback' started by CDavila, Mar 18, 2017 at 7:25 AM.

1. CDavila
    Cash:
    $17
    On the new year, I started something new with my channel. I started posting 5 videos a week on a schedule...I'm really bad at schedules and I was getting burned out fast. Now I'm trying to switch gears and commit fully to a vlogging format (still trying to keep some elements of what I was doing before). Now I'm planning on posting a vlog every other day.

I would love any feedback on the newest videos. What could change to make the videos better?

2. MobBeatz
    Cash:
    $1
    Hey man to be honest, your videos are fun to watch but I believe that you are just not getting the recognition you deserve :( I really hope you find a way to get people to discover you. The only thing I would have changed would probably have been some background music. You should add some chill music in the back to add a vibe to the video. Other than that, your videos are entertaining.

3. CDavila
    Cash:
    $17
    Thanks a bunch!!! I hope so too. I did start adding a bit more music recently, I'm still playing around with that. Thanks again!