Trying to put more effort into my videos

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi im trying to put more effort into my videos. I made a script for this video, spliced more clips together with a bit more editing. Would appreciate it if anyone could give me some feedback on what they think and how I can further improve? Anything I need to clean up? Stuff I should add, etc. Thx :)

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Based on the video,I think you need to work on branding. The thumbnail especially need some work and with a few tutorial watching,you can get it right! Make sure you are using the same color palette,same font and same branding design.

Thumbnails also(as said by YouTube experts) need to have one of these on them:
o Logo
o Face
o Text

If you have at least of them,you're doing fine! Keep it at and good luck!

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Based on the video,I think you need to work on branding. The thumbnail especially need some work and with a few tutorial watching,you can get it right! Make sure you are using the same color palette,same font and same branding design.

Thumbnails also(as said by YouTube experts) need to have one of these on them:
o Logo
o Face
o Text

If you have at least of them,you're doing fine! Keep it at and good luck!
Just a quick question. Should the logo be my channels logo or the logo of the game? And can the faces be of characters from the game? Would I just have to make them larger in the thumbnail?

Reactions: Dayn Brian

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just a quick question. Should the logo be my channels logo or the logo of the game? And can the faces be of characters from the game? Would I just have to make them larger in the thumbnail?[/QUOTE

Logo should be your own logo for branding purposes.
The face can be the character's because experts says the new algorithm favors thumbnails with faces
Yes make it a bit bigger.

Just to add note,making sure that all these elements are in the right place is also great!