Trying to get partnered!

InfamousStryfe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey guys im trying to get partnered and I could use some help and criticism thanks!

zebracloak

I make Movies like I make Friends.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
Well, you need to increase your exposure more and become more popular. You are not a very big channel right now. I am not a big enough channel to get partnered with most third-party networks, and I definitely can't get partnered with YouTube yet. Give it time.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

InfamousStryfe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, you need to increase your exposure more and become more popular. You are not a very big channel right now. I am not a big enough channel to get partnered with most third-party networks, and I definitely can't get partnered with YouTube yet. Give it time.
Thanks man sub for sub?

Losoyo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well there are a couple of things here from what I can see. I think you have a good idea by doing some walk throughs, Let's plays, and just some comedy. You need to make sure to actually do commentary and jokes to watch copy right. You could tighten up your script and (for me) your jokes could be a bit more.. humorous. Overall it looks alright. i would say pick a few series and do reviews on a schedule (like monday, wed, friday) or something like that.

And just to proactively address if you ask, I don't do sub for sub, my friend. You could also try to get some partnered friends and have them 'sell' your channel to their partners.

Losoyo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Another thing you could do is watch people whom have a high subscriber base and implement what they do (not copy, but put yoru own style on it). Again, I love your channel name, and there is definetly potential there..good luck and keep us up to date!

<Broken Record>

Also hit Creative X up to see what they would need for you to get subscribed. They might can help
</Broken Record>

InfamousStryfe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will man and thanks you alone helped out a lot l! I needed that to know what I was doing right and wasnt doing

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
Another thing you could do is watch people whom have a high subscriber base and implement what they do (not copy, but put yoru own style on it). Again, I love your channel name, and there is definetly potential there..good luck and keep us up to date!

<Broken Record>

Also hit Creative X up to see what they would need for you to get subscribed. They might can help
</Broken Record>
partnered, you mean? :p