Trying To Find Your Image...

Aron

Homicidal Zebra Factory
Reaction score
It seems most of the battle of channel making is creating/finding that perfect background, and settling for nothing less. Yet, I am stump, no graphic design talents, and little creativity in visual arts haha. The purpose of the channel is reviewing Netflix Instant Movies, any ideas for a channel background, as of now its just a red screen, which is pretty boring and not so easy on the eyes.

Thanks,
Aron :)

Reactions: MissLindzKaye

MissLindzKaye

Reaction score
The trouble with the background now is that there's not much space to play around with! My younger sister (she's 12!) made mine for me.. a load of pictures of myself.. Im not keen on the pics of me but it looks quite cool! She did a good job! Do you have some sort of logo for your channel.. or can you find pics to do with the product.. or you modelling something hehe.. you're right.. its difficult!

Reactions: Michael

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd talk to JTAPhotographs here on YTTalk. I don't know much about backgrounds and stuff, but I believe he makes really good ones. Or you could just look around. Plenty of people here are happy to help!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When making your background/icon/logo etc just make sure it is relevant and looks presentable. Those are two key things to successful branding in my opinion and as long as you have those things its usually fine.

With you doing Netflix type stuff then something similar could be good like a red background mixed a nice gradient, maybe with some of the best films ever made down the sides in boxes or go for ones that are new but good if you dont mind changing them now and then to keep up with the times.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I'd talk to JTAPhotographs here on YTTalk. I don't know much about backgrounds and stuff, but I believe he makes really good ones. Or you could just look around. Plenty of people here are happy to help!
lol man :) thanks for the complement :) however, I've stopped doing Backgrounds atm :( i know, not enough time

It seems most of the battle of channel making is creating/finding that perfect background, and settling for nothing less. Yet, I am stump, no graphic design talents, and little creativity in visual arts haha. The purpose of the channel is reviewing Netflix Instant Movies, any ideas for a channel background, as of now its just a red screen, which is pretty boring and not so easy on the eyes.

Thanks,
Aron :)
However, I would recommend TMDxProductionz (he's here on YTtalk!), his created my new background and logo and the stuff he does is just awesome!!

Reactions: TMDxProductionz

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lol man :) thanks for the complement :) however, I've stopped doing Backgrounds atm :( i know, not enough time

However, I would recommend TMDxProductionz (he's here on YTtalk!), his created my new background and logo and the stuff he does is just awesome!!
How very kind! :D

Reactions: JTAphotographs