Gaming Trying to find some funny people to do some collabs with.

SimulationPlays

SimulationPlays
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am trying to make a Youtube/gaming group for funny moments and gameplay. I mainly focus on games like CS:GO, Fortnite, Brawlhalla, PubG, and other games like that. I am 18 years old so i'd prefer you to be around that age!

REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a great sense of humor
- Be active
- Have Discord
- Don't take things too seriously
- Be 17+ years old
- Don't be toxic

If you're interested leave your discord in the comments and i'll add you!

CHCM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Add me on discord! Plan on recording a GMOD vid tonight! Wouldnt mind having you! Discord- Mancholo#6960

TheRealMaddie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey my name is Maddie! I like your channel!
Sadly, I’m 15 years old, but I think I’m very mature for my age. My discord is Maddie#6863. If you would like to make a couple videos sometime let me know!

Ps. Not at my desk right now so if that number is wrong I’ll edit it.

Last edited:

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Hey guys, I am trying to make a Youtube/gaming group for funny moments and gameplay. I mainly focus on games like CS:GO, Fortnite, Brawlhalla, PubG, and other games like that. I am 18 years old so i'd prefer you to be around that age!

REQUIREMENTS:
- Be active
- Have Discord
- Don't take things too seriously
- Be 17+ years old
- Don't be toxic

If you're interested leave your discord in the comments and i'll add you!
That's great, First Order Entertainment is actually relaunching on valentines day. We would be happy to extend and offer to join us if you'd be interested. No we are not a lock in group nor are we a group that makes you post on the group channel.

Read our footer for more info. Honestly hope to see you there!

Jolttix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm down man. I fit all you requirements pretty well. Check out my channel and if you're interested message me on discord Jolttix#2264

IkaikaTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey man Turning 17 soon and id like to join add me on discord CosmicStrawberryYT#3760

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, your channel is pretty funny, man. I'm eighteen and I run a comedy let's play channel of 360+ subs called TIGTV Productions. I'd recommend checking out my latest series to see the kind of humor my friend EdgeStike909 and I have; we're a package deal . . . if that's okay with you. Soon I'll be doing Ocarina of Time, Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands, and Fate/stay night series, the latter of the two Strike is involved in.

I plan on doing more Gmod, Fortnite, CAH, ToS, and (ironically) Minecraft videos soon, and I'd like to get together a small group of gamers with my sense of humor and similar aspirations so we can make videos, goof around, and maybe work on some bigger stuff in the background.

My Discord is Jaise M. Gilbert#1166 if you're interested after watching a few of my most recent videos. Thanks!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sup, I'd be interested in doing some videos if you think our styles compliment each other. I'm 23 years old and play pretty much everything. hit me up @ Canadian_Dragon#9964

Reactions: Waley

Waley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im looking for a collab as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1519250059,1519250025][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sup, I'd be interested in doing some videos if you think our styles compliment each other. I'm 23 years old and play pretty much everything. hit me up @ Canadian_Dragon#9964
Just sent you a message in yt :D