Trying out Adwords, your experience?

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I figured, eh I got about 25 extra bucks this month, I'll try out an adwords account. Have you tried Adwords? How'd it go?

Reactions: New In Britain

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They say it works great if you want your video to get out there. I haven't tried it myself though.

Let me know how it goes if you decide to try it out.

jdSenpai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For adword, I only got six clicks for my channel off the daily budget $2.00 and $0.02 per a click. Maybe I didn't put in the right keywords or because I'm doing the bare minimum for adwords. Never the less, you could try it yourself and see how it works man!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like I'll need to check back in once it's over! I'll keep yall posted!

Ben Simpkin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Make sure if you are spending $25 you use the coupon to get $75 free, type it into google and you will find it.

Dave B

Reaction score
So I figured, eh I got about 25 extra bucks this month, I'll try out an adwords account. Have you tried Adwords? How'd it go?
Hey, do you mind me asking what your goal would be by utilising an Adwords Campaign?

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, do you mind me asking what your goal would be by utilising an Adwords Campaign?
It's not so much a goal as to see what kind of results I get for the money I'm spending. From there I'll determine if it's worth continuing or dismantling[DOUBLEPOST=1481857149,1481857107][/DOUBLEPOST]
For adword, I only got six clicks for my channel off the daily budget $2.00 and $0.02 per a click. Maybe I didn't put in the right keywords or because I'm doing the bare minimum for adwords. Never the less, you could try it yourself and see how it works man!
Yeah I'm not really 100% sure how it all works but heck it's worth a try![DOUBLEPOST=1481857187][/DOUBLEPOST]
Make sure if you are spending $25 you use the coupon to get $75 free, type it into google and you will find it.
Dude I actually saw somewhere about that so I jumped on that bandwagon QUICK! I appreciate the heads up though.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Best thing ever! It went, and goes, fantastic every day. Although $25 is ok for an experiment, it won't do much channel wise.