Trying not to freak...did my channel just get nuked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caregiver12

I've Got It
Maybe a little early to ask this but on Friday some massive changes happened on my channel.

Firstly, I got my first 2 videos with the orange 'limited monetisation' icon and I can't see why, I have 0% offensive content, in fact I upload very similar stuff and never had a problem.

Since Friday I've seen a massive drop in absolutely everything...views, revenue, the lot.

As you can see below, before Friday my videos were getting good views, and this has been consistent over the last 10 or so weeks. You can see what my latest video has got, nothing, and the content is just as good as the rest.

You can also see I was making great increases in revenue, with Wednesday 16th being an amazing day, but Friday it went really low.

So yes, a bit early maybe, but can't help that something has changed forever :'(

omg.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1503228192,1503226987][/DOUBLEPOST]Small good news at least that my newest video has full monetisation, that's positive, at least it's not everything getting blocked!!

Based on how I can not see titles or see the bigger picture (your channel and it's contents) I can not give you my unbiased opinion.

Fluctuations are always common. For what it's worth, myself and friends saw a big drop in views the past few days i.e. 300-500k view drop per 48 hours. The limited revenue icon is nothing to worry about, if it is in line with guidelines, simply appeal it so a human being can manually review it. Maybe you used some keywords that triggered the algorithm to limit it or someone who doesn't like you flagged it as offensive.

I'm not going to reveal my channel content but I can guarantee it's not that.

The limited revenue icon is not longer an issue - the appeals for the 2 I got went through quickly and my newest video went through fine. It's just weird how, after my biggest day ever by a long shot, everything from views, revenue, to subscribers took a massive nosedive. I guess being fairly new to this I'm overreacting, and I've seen small dives before and come back stronger, I suppose I'm just disappointed that after the massive peak it didn't stay close to that :)

I'm not going to reveal my channel content but I can guarantee it's not that.

It's not compulsory for members to reveal their channels, but please don't start threads with questions about specifics in that case because it's just a waste of everyone's time. :)

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back