trusted flagger needed

PerfectionSama

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok so my channel was recently false flagged, a video was flagged as cyber bully and harassment, which featured no defamatory language, no profanity, and no political dialogue whatsoever , when i sent the appeal in , youtube told me they have decided to keep my channel closed due to violent and graphic content, which is NOWHERE present on my channel, all of my videos have gameplay footage of anime games, which have no gore , blood, decapitation, basically nothing violent outside of youtube's guidelines, nothing graphic AT ALL. i know that if i get human help that i can get my channel back, i need this to feed my family , i was in the youtube partner program , and in addition to my day job, this youtube income was helping me make endsmeet , please someone help or point me in the direction of some human help. my channel was partnered so that is the reason i am posting here.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi Sama,

That's really sad to hear! It sucks when you get targeted for something that isn't even on your channel. However, this is not an official Youtube support forum. We don't have any staff from Youtube nor Google on this forum, so we cannot help you dispute this.

Reactions: KatyAdelson

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
i know that if i get human help that i can get my channel back,
A human did terminate you and a human did review your appeal. They both agreed that your channel did violate the community guidelines.
You need to have a careful look at everything on your channel and everything you did that could have led them to that conclusion.
Your only hope of a successful appeal is working out what it was that led BOTH of them to that conclusions and craft a carefully worded appeal around that.
Unfortunately, as two people at YouTube think you did violate the rules, denial is no longer an option.

I see YouTube has also terminated the new channel that you created to get around this ban. You have showed them that you can not follow the rules that you agreed to.

Do you think your video on "Why I HATE FEMALE Content Creators On Youtube!" might have something to do with it? - the more I look into this, the more potential red flags that i see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Do you think your video on "Why I HATE FEMALE Content Creators On Youtube!" might have something to do with it? - the more I look into this, the more potential red flags that i see.
lol, what could possibly go wrong?

SMH

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
1 in 2 of all peoples are female! About half. it's best to be nice to them. You might like them if you try harder.

Separately, it would be good if host sites gave exact identified reasons for decisions instead of pasting generalised bits of T&C and hoping you guess what they didn't like.