Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Trust VidiQ or Google Trends??

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by UhoohExtra, Oct 10, 2018.

1. UhoohExtra
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $1
    Who to trust? VidiQ & Google trends (set to options 'world' 'youtube') should (if they work) suggest corresponding information on the popularity of key word phrases but they don't. They can be wildly different. A key word or phrase that VidIQ scores high could get a low score when you ask Google trends. Puzzled ?!*

Courtney Candice and videoeditgr like this.
  2. Chemigal_Gaming
    Cash:
    $33
    Personally I have always used Google Trends, never heard of VidiQ, but your findings are definitely interesting. I will have to check out VidiQ as well.

videoeditgr and UhoohExtra like this.
  3. videoeditgr
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $400
    I have tried Trends for my country previously.
    I have this idea that Trends are getting statistics from News, Politics, Fashion, TV & Gossip.
    Kind of Youtube Trends. So I was dissapointed.
    But this is only me...
    :)

UhoohExtra likes this.
  4. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $259
    Maybe try using both

UhoohExtra likes this.
  5. cbpayne
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $42
    Google trends is NOT a measure of keyword popularity!! They are measuring two totally different things.
    If you want keyword popularity from Google, then you need an Adwords account and use their keyword tool.