Troll Strikes again ... :I

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
ohh im so sorry. this is so strange. so anyone can just make a blocked profile and harass people on youtube?
Pretty much! I think I might be able to block him if he leaves me another private message...I think I can block him now that I think about it..I'm gonna add him to my block list inside my mailbox. Hope it works :p

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Pretty much! I think I might be able to block him if he leaves me another private message...I think I can block him now that I think about it..I'm gonna add him to my block list inside my mailbox. Hope it works :p
good luck. some people are just crazy, i swear.

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Trolls are a pox on any community; I'm glad to hear the RAID came out and rid this one (although it sounds like there'll be another sock account or two down the line waiting for more trollicide.)

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Trolls are a pox on any community; I'm glad to hear the RAID came out and rid this one (although it sounds like there'll be another sock account or two down the line waiting for more trollicide.)
If he makes another account I will be blocking that as well...it's really sick for some random guy to msg me in my inbox telling he hopes I die one day...seriously? LOL....|BLOCKED|

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
If he makes another account I will be blocking that as well...it's really sick for some random guy to msg me in my inbox telling he hopes I die one day...seriously? LOL....|BLOCKED|
that kind of stuff is actually illegal. people cant just threaten people like that. you could press charges. there are laws regarding internet bullying and threats. if he thinks all youll do is block his profile, he'll just keep making another one and continue to play his sick game.

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
that kind of stuff is actually illegal. people cant just threaten people like that. you could press charges. there are laws regarding internet bullying and threats. if he thinks all youll do is block his profile, he'll just keep making another one and continue to play his sick game.
I am with @retrotulip here, this sort of behavior, "I hope you die!" very quickly spills over into online harassment and that could be illegal in many different jurisdictions.

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am with @retrotulip here, this sort of behavior, "I hope you die!" very quickly spills over into online harassment and that could be illegal in many different jurisdictions.
He has told me to kill myself and die...prolly twice already...but thankfully I haven't been effected by what this man has said...he messages many people and comments on others video's and says the same things...I addressed this in my video "troll-o-rific". A person commented and said that the same guy harasses her. Since it's more than one person...I don't feel like this is personal...I just feel like this guy doesn't like interracial couples so I don't even feel like dealing with him..i just was concerned that I might not have a way to block the stupidity ya know?