Troll Strikes again ... :I

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My first troll has managed to find me again.... he has a 3rd account and decided to visit my "Meet My Boyfriend" video again by saying...

"***kin sellout white man's ni**er *****!"

What a nice comment right? <3 Anyway...I was wondering if it is possible to block a person if they make their channel "unavailable". Once again Youtube has overlooked their "changes" and didn't realize that giving people the ability to make their channel unavailable might cause problems like this...Un-Blockable trolls... (shakes head)

Anyone else dealing with this problem?....lol this guy is really sad...three accounts? *sigh* lol

EDIT: Problem Solved; went in mailbox and blocked him from there. :D Hurray <3

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've never had to deal with anything like that before myself but it really goes to show how sad people are, I mean why waste your life calling people names and harassing them and even go as far as making a few accounts, to me it seems when they do that they're trying to get you to want to stop making videos etc maybe they're jealous or something. Whatever it is it goes to show there are some seriously screwed up people out there who need to grow the hell up and leave others alone and keep their crap to themselves, I bet he wouldn't say that to you and your boyfriends face now would he. What a p***y and a loser.

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa

iSoCoooL

Entertaining The Masses
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well you know what they say, haters are the first sign of success. (apparently, i've had a hater and i aint got no dayum success yet)

Well whatever, it's just some guy, just ignore it or whatever. All it is is text on the internet, meaningless text.

At least you have the balls -proverbial that is... I hope xD- to upload videos of yourself which are open to the whole world. That takes a lot of guts, guts that he obviously doesn't have.

Ignore it and focus on what your 500+ subs say ;)

Reactions: Stef

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
wow he sure sounds like a winner. what are these people thinking? do they think they sound cool? im sure your life is way better than his sad life so dont even pay it any mind.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As they say 'pay it' (i.e. just ignore it). At the end of the day it's just text on the screen, and what kind of loser creates 3 accounts just to troll one person? You must be doing something right, Vanessa ;)

Reactions: retrotulip

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've never had to deal with anything like that before myself but it really goes to show how sad people are, I mean why waste your life calling people names and harassing them and even go as far as making a few accounts, to me it seems when they do that they're trying to get you to want to stop making videos etc maybe they're jealous or something. Whatever it is it goes to show there are some seriously screwed up people out there who need to grow the hell up and leave others alone and keep their crap to themselves, I bet he wouldn't say that to you and your boyfriends face now would he. What a p***y and a loser.
Lol i wish I could like this time x1000000000 <3 It's annoying to get notifications to my phone saying I have a comment..then it says stuff like what I said above...he sent me a private msg as well calling me more names...im not bothered by what he says..im just annoyed that i can't block this idiot. I bet you he wouldn't say that to me and my bf's face...cause he might get a bubble wand in his eye..lol

Reactions: Michael

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well you know what they say, haters are the first sign of success. (apparently, i've had a hater and i aint got no dayum success yet)

Well whatever, it's just some guy, just ignore it or whatever. All it is is text on the internet, meaningless text.

At least you have the balls -proverbial that is... I hope xD- to upload videos of yourself which are open to the whole world. That takes a lot of guts, guts that he obviously doesn't have.

Ignore it and focus on what your 500+ subs say ;)

Aww thanks! :) (looks in pants) Yup...no balls here! Lol...I'm gonna continue to keep going...i just wish there was a way to block the guy...i don't want notifications telling me i have a comment...and then when i open it I wanna throw my phone across the room ya know? xD

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As they say 'pay it' (i.e. just ignore it). At the end of the day it's just text on the screen, and what kind of loser creates 3 accounts just to troll one person? You must be doing something right, Vanessa ;)
lol I hope I'm doing something right...for some reason though...no matter where I go..I always attract racist people...it's really weird. Online multiplayer games...forums....etc. Do I have some sign on my forehead that says...attack me racist! lol...so strange but yea imma ignore it...it's just comments...right? <3 Thanks stef!

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Lol i wish I could like this time x1000000000 <3 It's annoying to get notifications to my phone saying I have a comment..then it says stuff like what I said above...he sent me a private msg as well calling me more names...im not bothered by what he says..im just annoyed that i can't block this idiot. I bet you he wouldn't say that to me and my bf's face...cause he might get a bubble wand in his eye..lol
cant you flag his comments?