Travel video ideas?

littleseal17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey! I'm going to Spain this spring break and idk what kind of video to film there.
Last year i went to Puerto Rico and i just filmed little clips and put them together, but i didn't quite like how that turned out.
What type of video can i film while in a different country that would be fun? Thanks guys!

SaKenMadRaj

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
during spring break...sheesh i know what i would be filming...lol..

really film different things.. from fun stuff going on during spring break to scenic once in a life time places to visit type videos

Reactions: littleseal17

Tyler Rand

My Mind is a Strange Place to Visit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I like videos of people traveling, they're fun :) Make sure you don't cut too much, instead try fast forwarding to interesting parts and play pleasant non-distracting music

littleseal17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I like videos of people traveling, they're fun :) Make sure you don't cut too much, instead try fast forwarding to interesting parts and play pleasant non-distracting music
alright! so like fewer clips that are longer instead of a lot of short clips?

Tyler Rand

My Mind is a Strange Place to Visit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
alright! so like fewer clips that are longer instead of a lot of short clips?
Like film while you're walking around sites, but when you aren't focusing on anything make sure that the video is zipping along. People don't want to sit there and watch you walk for 15 min haha. Fast forward your walking with music down to about 3 minutes or so then it'll be entertaining :)

Reactions: littleseal17

littleseal17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Like film while you're walking around sites, but when you aren't focusing on anything make sure that the video is zipping along. People don't want to sit there and watch you walk for 15 min haha. Fast forward your walking with music down to about 3 minutes or so then it'll be entertaining :)
alright kewl! Thanks for the tip!

AverageShane

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
So film loads of things, then you can pick and choose what you use to make a video/videos

unknown_user54763965546

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Everything.... just record it, and don't miss the special moment of your travel, then you can choose what you want to upload in YouTube. From the begining of travel till back home again...