TPN Network - Has Anyone Heard Of This Network?

LifeWithKristen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Everyone!

I just got a message through Youtube sent to me about whether I would like to join a network (TPN Network). They gave me all the pro's & con's which was nice however I'm just unsure & would like some of your guys's opinion! The thing is I may be taking a mini break from Youtube (not uploading every week but still uploading when I can) so I'm not too sure if its a good idea cause I will feel bad since I want to be able to show my commitment when I get an opportunity like this, or do you guys think its okay & no big deal?

Please let me know your thoughts, I would really appreciate it.

NuSpirit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Seems like they are just another sub-network within Freedom - most of those are just generic ones and offer no benefits at all compared to joining directly to Freedom :)

Reactions: LifeWithKristen

LifeWithKristen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Seems like they are just another sub-network within Freedom - most of those are just generic ones and offer no benefits at all compared to joining directly to Freedom :)
Thanks for your feedback & getting back to me! Are you working with Freedom currently or? :)

NinjasebFan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I just heard about them also, and from what I've seen, the partnership process isn't even a thing with this "Network". Most to any Network will have an application by logging into your google account and then to your Youtube Channel to verify that the channel is infact theirs. This Network ask for an email, and a channel link. So the process if their is one is not to be trusted.

LifeWithKristen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I just heard about them also, and from what I've seen, the partnership process isn't even a thing with this "Network". Most to any Network will have an application by logging into your google account and then to your Youtube Channel to verify that the channel is infact theirs. This Network ask for an email, and a channel link. So the process if their is one is not to be trusted.
Oh wow.. Well thank you so much for approaching me and letting me know! At least I'm now aware so thank you very much :)

NuSpirit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for your feedback & getting back to me! Are you working with Freedom currently or? :)
Nah, Im with another network (TGN) - its just while I was with Freedom (directly) many networks like these asked me to join them and they never were able to offer anything more than main network could do, so it was pointless ;)