Gaming TOP Gaming Collaborations!!!!

C

Caber

Hello guy's this here is MrToxicFrags, I'm looking for a few PC and XBOX game commentators who upload amazing quality content.

It really doesn't matter how many subscribers you have, are channel is based on quality not subs.
We are looking for age up like around 14-20 because we do not want to bring hate on the young youtubers.
"and if you post like a baby in the post shut up :D"

What GAMES do you guy's have on the xbox or pc this will help me know what kind of games you have!!!!

My Name is levi or MrToxicFrags i'm 18 live in the USA awesome NOT i love to play any type of game you get me even MMO's.
I love to play music like Music4Montoge or any other kind of music i can find.
I try my best to be energetic and motivated for the Community

We will be also live streaming on twitch.tv

All you need to do is:
- Name:
- a little about your self:
- why do you want to work together:
- What games do you have:

FIXED

Thank you for changing it.

Hadyntm

^^^^^^That's me^^^^^^
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guy's this here is MrToxicFrags, I'm looking for a few PC and XBOX game commentators who upload amazing quality content.

It really doesn't matter how many subscribers you have, are channel is based on quality not subs.
We are looking for age up like around 14-20 because we do not want to bring hate on the young youtubers.
"and if you post like a baby in the post shut up :D"
i always wanted to be a group like Roster Teeth. i would like to do HALO videos and also Animations later on!!!!!!!

What GAMES do you guy's have on the xbox or pc this will help me know what kind of games you have!!!!

My Name is levi or MrToxicFrags i'm 18 live in the USA awesome NOT i love to play any type of game you get me even MMO's.
I love to play music like Music4Montoge or any other kind of music i can find.
I try my best to be energetic and motivated for the Community

We will be also live streaming on twitch.tv

All you need to do is:
- Name:
- a little about your self:
- why do you want to work together:
- What games do you have:
Hi Im Hadyn
My email is :hadyntm@yahoo.com
My Skype is : htmawesomedude
My YouTube is: hadyntm
I love music, and I also love video games, I'm a pc gamer and a xbox360 gamer. I love to talk to people and I watch YouTube all the time. Also I play the drums.

I would love to do this cuz I've always wanted to do something like this in a group. Also I just love working with others.

And I have too many games to count, but some of my faves are
Pc: GMod, DC Univurse online, chivalry, and minecraft, and indie games
Xbox: halo, trails, cod( all of them ), state of decay, minecraft,skyrim, and indie games.