Gaming TOP Gaming Collaborations!!!!

MrToxicFrags

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guy's this here is MrToxicFrags, I'm looking for a few PC and XBOX game commentators who upload amazing quality content.

It really doesn't matter how many subscribers you have, are channel is based on quality not subs.
We are looking for age up like around 14-20 because we do not want to bring hate on the young youtubers.
"and if you post like a baby in the post shut up :D"
i always wanted to be a group like Roster Teeth. i would like to do HALO videos and also Animations later on!!!!!!!

What GAMES do you guy's have on the xbox or pc this will help me know what kind of games you have!!!!

My Name is levi or MrToxicFrags i'm 18 live in the USA awesome NOT i love to play any type of game you get me even MMO's.
I love to play music like Music4Montoge or any other kind of music i can find.
I try my best to be energetic and motivated for the Community

We will be also live streaming on twitch.tv

All you need to do is:
- Name:
- a little about your self:
- why do you want to work together:
- What games do you have:

C

Caber

my friend sent a copy of what he took im trying to rewright most of it

Why didn't you just write it from scratch? If you're just going to rewrite someones post, it just shows you don't want to take the time to write it yourself. It also means that you can't come up with your own ideas.

MrToxicFrags

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Why didn't you just write it from scratch? If you're just going to rewrite someones post, it just shows you don't want to take the time to write it yourself. It also means that you can't come up with your own ideas.
im really busy working on servers and websites means yes im lasy right know with this who cares

C

Caber

im really busy working on servers and websites means yes im lasy right know with this who cares
Considering that it breaks one of the forums rules, and you're just stealing what I wrote... Well, I tend to care for things like that.

ItsTurtleeTime

ItsTurtleeTime
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, everyone, MrToxicFrags here! I'm looking for a few PC and XBOX game commentators who upload good quality content to make one group of people.

It Does not matter how much subscribers you have,
as long as you are energetic, fun loving, and want to record with other people.
This group would probably be more of something like Roster Teeth!! we plan to get on the top of youtube at the end. also you dont even need to be a youtuber if you want.

Games: i mostly have PC games but i have a few xbox games on my back just add me on steam and we could hook it up

I'm a 18 year old gaming commentator who loves to have fun. I try my best to be energetic and entertaining in my commentary, with all the community support it helps me
motivate me and gets me going. i always loved to game from N64 to PC never stoped playing a game ever.

We will also live stream on TWITCH

All you need to do is:
- Name:

Copied almost entirely from SpectralK's post.

MrToxicFrags

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you.
Hello guy's this here is MrToxicFrags, I'm looking for a few PC and XBOX game commentators who upload amazing quality content.

It really doesn't matter how many subscribers you have, are channel is based on quality not subs.
We are looking for age up like around 14-20 because we do not want to bring hate on the young youtubers.
"and if you post like a baby in the post shut up :D"

What GAMES do you guy's have on the xbox or pc this will help me know what kind of games you have!!!!

My Name is levi or MrToxicFrags i'm 18 live in the USA awesome NOT i love to play any type of game you get me even MMO's.
I love to play music like Music4Montoge or any other kind of music i can find.
I try my best to be energetic and motivated for the Community

We will be also live streaming on twitch.tv

All you need to do is:
- Name:

FIXED