Top 5 Kills Of The Week (CSGO) [Promoting Youtubers]

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sup guys! Been wanting to start this series for a while now. It's another way of me promoting youtubers similar to how I do my shout out series. Here is how this series works

Each week (every Wed.) I'm going to put together a top 5 kills of the week video. If you make some sick plays you can also send those. Basically if you have any sick clips you'd like me to make a video of send them to my email smithtainmentyt@gmail.com and I will review the clips. I will pick 5 of the best clips I receive each week and put together a video. Your channel will be displayed and your channel will be in the description if your clip is good enough for the video. Once again this has no requirements all you have to do is send me clips. You can also send them to me on youtube if you can't do it by email. I would like to ask for one favor - please make the clips as small as possible because my internet speed is s**t and I have to download them obviously.

[DOUBLEPOST=1481763737,1481741598][/DOUBLEPOST]First video is up. Any CSGO youtubers interested let me know.

kingdombunniez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your series are really good. Although you voice was "softer" in week 3 then the vid of week 2 (or your audio was recorded being soft). I do like the fact that you help other "smaller" youtubers/ channels. Also your voice is perfect for these kind of vids :D

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your series are really good. Although you voice was "softer" in week 3 then the vid of week 2 (or your audio was recorded being soft). I do like the fact that you help other "smaller" youtubers/ channels. Also your voice is perfect for these kind of vids :D
I was really tired in week 3 lol. I had like little to no sleep at all.