Top 10 Reasons Why your video will never be on YouTube's Trending section

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sometimes I see a video on the Trending page from an uploader that has maybe 125 subscribers, so I don't count myself out. However, I know the odds are definitely stacked against me, lol.

l'm still a believer than with time, quality, and hard work, anybody can work there way to the top. It's just harder now than it was in years past.

Reactions: babyteeth4

Jayjay1k

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
I recently posted a video myself. I am disenfranchised from my YouTube channel. It no longer is as much fun as it used to be. It's not all about the views and subscribers, but when YouTube takes off the top of what little you already have it's hard to keep your spirits up. Less views mean less comments. I don't do it for the money, but damn, if you erode the one thing that keeps me coming back then yeah. Might as well stop pushing so hard. It isn't going anywhere anyway.
You have a very nice sub-count, i'm very jealous! I think you're silly not to keep trucking on... you have to remember; perseverance!!! keep doing youtube, and your channel will grow, try to make vids you enjoy, and your subbies will watch! I honestly can't think of a better job than making videos for a living... anyway, this is entirely my opinion and i respect yours! sending positive vibes your way!

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have a very nice sub-count, i'm very jealous! I think you're silly not to keep trucking on... you have to remember; perseverance!!! keep doing youtube, and your channel will grow, try to make vids you enjoy, and your subbies will watch! I honestly can't think of a better job than making videos for a living... anyway, this is entirely my opinion and i respect yours! sending positive vibes your way!
It's nothing to be jealous about when you have been at it for over 3 years. That's pathetic. Subscriber count is everything nowadays, and after the realization I just don't give a damn anymore. So I create what I want to create when I want to create it. Pushing for 100K makes no sense if the writing is on the wall. If I was 100K material, I would have been there already.

Fortyone

Reaction score
It's nothing to be jealous about when you have been at it for over 3 years. That's pathetic. Subscriber count is everything nowadays, and after the realization I just don't give a damn anymore. So I create what I want to create when I want to create it. Pushing for 100K makes no sense if the writing is on the wall. If I was 100K material, I would have been there already.
That's actually a healthy mindset and it can help out more in the long run. I know I appreciate when people make an effort for the sake of the content, not for the rewards.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's actually a healthy mindset and it can help out more in the long run. I know I appreciate when people make an effort for the sake of the content, not for the rewards.
It seems that the people that are there stop pushing for excellence and are just slapping content on-line because people will watch it anyway. I never want to be that guy. If I can slap it together in seconds without it being entertaining I am not putting it out there.

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ironically, today on Google Trends Hot Videos (not YouTube trending) our latest video is currently in the #2 slot! That's sheer coincidence, as far as I know we've never gotten on that before!
Trending video.png

Jayjay1k

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Ironically, today on Google Trends Hot Videos (not YouTube trending) our latest video is currently in the #2 slot! That's sheer coincidence, as far as I know we've never gotten on that before!
View attachment 39583
Woah, congrats!!! *looks at your channel* My god... 1m subscribbles, i haz the jealous. also, your channel is adorable :3 new sub! <3

Last edited: