Tooo funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Even if you don't follow Onision, this might still be a little funny. But if you DO know all about him and his crazy ways and drama and banana costumes, then this will be that much better.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really don't know much about Onision, but some of his videos have made me laugh, and some have creeped me out. LOL

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I really don't know much about Onision, but some of his videos have made me laugh, and some have creeped me out. LOL
He's a very very evil individual and I have made the decision to just ignore him and treat it as if he doesn't exist. He's a manipulator, a liar, he harasses his fans, he uses real life tragedies and exploits them for fame, and he bad mouths and reveals the secrets of every girl who's ever dumped him. He's a horrible, disgusting, disgraceful human being and his channel should be shut down. He made a video where he encouraged the teens that watch his channel to "go in their parents purses and send him money" because if they didn't "his channel wouldn't survive". Oh and then there's the fact that if you eat meat, in Onision's eyes, you are a murderer and a horrible person. Just watch his video "murder eaters" you will be fuming with anger at this man after just a few minutes of watching it. Seriously, that video is all you need to know about Onision.

That is why I DIED laughing, watching this guy tell people that Onision got the banana stink on him, and telling us to go to his channel and tell him to remove the banana stink from smells ye butt!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Why haven't I done that yet? I'm going over to Onision's channel to demand he remove that banana smell at once!

Edit: Oh and let's not forget "then there was this girl shiloh, she thought I should pretend to be white, so I did, but what happened is then I really turned white, and I lost all my rhythm LOL

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I take it you got this from watching his vlogs??

Perhaps that's why I was never exposed to this side of him.... I'll go check out that vid now. :)

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I take it you got this from watching his vlogs??

Perhaps that's why I was never exposed to this side of him.... I'll go check out that vid now. :)
Yeah his main channel is mostly comedy, it's "Onisionspeaks" that's the channel where he likes to go show his a** all the time.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ok he's a jerk. LOL
I should have gotten the hint long before I got so involved with his channel's drama. I actually had times where I wanted to "reach out to" and "help" onision. At that time I thought he was manic depressive and needed counciling and medication, I realize now he suffers from a different condition, the condition known as "douche bag" and as far as I can tell, there is no cure.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I probably shouldn't have but I couldn't help but post a thought....

"I wonder if he has a leather wallet, or shoes or anything else made out of cow hide...."

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I probably shouldn't have but I couldn't help but post a thought....

"I wonder if he has a leather wallet, or shoes or anything else made out of cow hide...."
LOL, I've never thought of that! That video wasn't actually on Greg's channel, see Greg got so much hatred and death threats and all kinds of negativity from that video he deleted it off his channel, thank God for his haters who managed to download it and upload it back up. But that's why you can add that comment on that video. If the video was still on Onision himself's channel, he would have removed your comment and blocked you. He ONLY allows comments that sing his praises on his videos.. ok I'm gonna stop thinking about Greg it just gets me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.