TOOK THE BMW i8 FOR A DRIVE - SHEER DRIVING PLEASURE

Lets Torque Cars

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
SOO THE BMW i8... TO START THE TRACK WAS SOAKING .. SO THIS GUY WAS GETTING ME TO BRAKE LIKE HALF A MILE BEFORE TURNS , WAS GIVING ME WRONG DIRECTIONS TO TAKE AND ALL SORTS.. BUT NEVER THE LESS ENJOYED MY SELF THOROUGHLY ... WOULD I GET ONE FOR THE PRICE TAG THOUGH... HMMM LETS SEE...

Cooking4Noobs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Pretty sweet video. I checked out your channel and you seem to know what you're doing. Also, very nice editing and overall presentation. Keep it up![DOUBLEPOST=1477232748,1477232661][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and your channel name is awesome too, by the way! ;)

Lets Torque Cars

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Pretty sweet video. I checked out your channel and you seem to know what you're doing. Also, very nice editing and overall presentation. Keep it up![DOUBLEPOST=1477232748,1477232661][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and your channel name is awesome too, by the way! ;)
thanks for the kind words! i had to make the best out the last 2 videos i posted as the instructors were terrible they got on my nerves so bad id rather pay to rent one for a day next time! and iv just took a quick look at your channel aswell .. dont get me wrong im no cooking fan.. infact if i can microwave it i will haa!! but same goes to you over all presentation very good.. thumbnails look very professional .. only advice i can give is whatever you doing a video about .. take the lemon sorbet video you done for an example.. put lemon sorbet in the search bar of youtube and it comes up with its most popular titles ... 'lemon sorbet without icecream maker' being the first and most popular search about that subject.. so use the most relevant/popular keywords according to youtube search bar in your titles (y)

iv only been uploading and doing my channel for 3 and a 1/2 months how about yourself??

Reactions: Cooking4Noobs

Cooking4Noobs

I've Got It
Reaction score
.. only advice i can give is whatever you doing a video about .. take the lemon sorbet video you done for an example.. put lemon sorbet in the search bar of youtube and it comes up with its most popular titles ... 'lemon sorbet without icecream maker' being the first and most popular search about that subject.. so use the most relevant/popular keywords according to youtube search bar in your titles (y)

iv only been uploading and doing my channel for 3 and a 1/2 months how about yourself??
This is actually some real good advice! Thank you very much!

I've been doing YouTube for about 2,5 years now. Cooking4Noobs is actually the english version of "Kochnoob", my german cooking channel which has almost 4k subs.

Lets Torque Cars

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is actually some real good advice! Thank you very much!

I've been doing YouTube for about 2,5 years now. Cooking4Noobs is actually the english version of "Kochnoob", my german cooking channel which has almost 4k subs.
wohhh just took a look there nearly 4K... very impressed i could only dream to think my channel will grow to that one day!! how long have you had your german channel?? love how simple but effective your banner/logo/thumbnails are!!

Cooking4Noobs

I've Got It
Reaction score
wohhh just took a look there nearly 4K... very impressed i could only dream to think my channel will grow to that one day!! how long have you had your german channel?? love how simple but effective your banner/logo/thumbnails are!!
First of all. I'm sure you'll reach 4k in no time. And thank your for your kind words, I really appreciate that. The german channel is now online for almost 2,5 years.

Reactions: Lets Torque Cars

Lets Torque Cars

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First of all. I'm sure you'll reach 4k in no time. And thank your for your kind words, I really appreciate that. The german channel is now online for almost 2,5 years.
you really think so ?? I hope so haa!! 2 and a half years... I have sometime to catch up then :')
and no problem at all really good channel and I can say that even when im not a fan of cooking.. so for someone who is in to cooking it cant be any less than perfect!

keep on youtubing!

Cooking4Noobs

I've Got It
Reaction score
you really think so ?? I hope so haa!! 2 and a half years... I have sometime to catch up then :')
and no problem at all really good channel and I can say that even when im not a fan of cooking.. so for someone who is in to cooking it cant be any less than perfect!

keep on youtubing!
Thanks again bro!

Reactions: Lets Torque Cars