• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Took me a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

KdawgCreations

KC Punk! KC Punk!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer

Well it's token me a long time (5-6 ish years do to childish mistakes) to make it to 100 subs
but i'm not satisfied yet 100's a great and proud goal for me but i must continue to move forward and work harder to tackle more goals i have set for myself. But thanks to all who've subbed i hope you enjoy what i create as much as i enjoy the feedback you give.
Katherinejane001 Camille Montpetit Nicekid76 TalkNerdyToMe Seb King Niserri Wreckless Eating we shall google hangout party on a time when a thunderstorm doesn't threaten my internet

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Congratulations on 100 subscribers! What kind of childish mistakes did you make? Come, teach me before I make the same mistakes :)

RedCrossRising

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations on 100 subs! That's a great accomplishment and you should be proud of it! I'm curious as well as to what "mistakes" you made :eek:

KdawgCreations

KC Punk! KC Punk!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Congratulations on 100 subscribers! What kind of childish mistakes did you make? Come, teach me before I make the same mistakes :)
Congratulations on 100 subs! That's a great accomplishment and you should be proud of it! I'm curious as well as to what "mistakes" you made :eek:
Didn't have a skedule, barely uploaded,just didn't have the drive that i have now, basic mistakes that you can easily avoid

Reactions: Kath and Seb King

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Wow, pretty cool man! That's actually almost the same ratio i had when i hit 100 subscribers! *looks on 100 subscriber thank you video* i had 9,530 video views when i hit 100 subscribers! Wow! That's pretty close! Well, i hope you keep making goals and achieving them! Everyone remembers that feeling they got when they finally got their 100th subscriber!

Reactions: Kath

Slowlist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director

Well it's token me a long time (5-6 ish years do to childish mistakes) to make it to 100 subs
but i'm not satisfied yet 100's a great and proud goal for me but i must continue to move forward and work harder to tackle more goals i have set for myself. But thanks to all who've subbed i hope you enjoy what i create as much as i enjoy the feedback you give.
Katherinejane001 Camille Montpetit Nicekid76 TalkNerdyToMe Seb King Niserri Wreckless Eating we shall google hangout party on a time when a thunderstorm doesn't threaten my internet
Congrats and good luck with many more subs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.