Too ugly for YouTube

ellelletalk

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Do you ever postpone filming videos because you wake up feeling like today is an ugly day?

Sometimes, I'm too lazy to put on makeup, and I just think, "This doesn't need to be on the internet." Sometimes I upload without makeup. Depends on my mood!

Phantoler

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
All the time. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and go "NOPE, that face is bloated as hell today. Nopping out of here."

Reactions: amberly

ellelletalk

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
All the time. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and go "NOPE, that face is bloated as hell today. Nopping out of here."
Glad I'm not alone!
Some things just don't need to be on the internet forever

DoneDat

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Other
I know how you feel, whenever I forget putting on my make up I just can't get myself to record anything....

I'm just too ashamed of myself without any of it....... If you know what I mean ;)

Stay Awesome! Hahahahha

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nope... not really. If I don't film myself I don't feel like filming from the get go. My looks on a given day are not really a factor for me. If it was I would bother keeping myself groomed a bit better. Hahaha!

EleniVTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Comedian
It happens but I don't like missing videos unless maybe I'm too sick...so I just plow forward

Reactions: amberly