Too Much Hate HELP

should I disable my likes and dislikes?

• Yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
OP...I'm new to YT, so my opinion may not mean much. But I shut down all comments, likes, dislikes and everything I can.

To me likes are irritating. I've seen very expensive to produce content with hundreds of thousands of views and with only a handful of likes. People nowadays hand out likes like they cost a million bucks.

My only interest is in archival work and getting my content shared with others. I don't care if they like or dislike it, all I care about is getting it out there uncensored.

sugamochigirl

Reaction score
OP...I'm new to YT, so my opinion may not mean much. But I shut down all comments, likes, dislikes and everything I can.

To me likes are irritating. I've seen very expensive to produce content with hundreds of thousands of views and with only a handful of likes. People nowadays hand out likes like they cost a million bucks.

My only interest is in archival work and getting my content shared with others. I don't care if they like or dislike it, all I care about is getting it out there uncensored.
Hey ^^ I think the reason you’re getting that hate might be because you’re simply getting more recognized , same thing happened with my old channel as well as my instagram ~ the more recognition I got the more hate, it’s just how it usually is.
It suck really but just remember it’s probably just some trolls ^^

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dislikes are gonna happen. Don't let it bring you down. If you're doing what you enjoy then it doesn't really matter what other people think. Just have fun!