Too bad I made this video for Vimeo and not YouTube.

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I make adoption videos for an animal shelter and other videos for the shelter's YouTube Channel. I made an adoption video for a Great Dane yesterday with the idea that later I would revamp it into a YouTube video. The shelter posted it on their FB page and it's gotten over 1,000 views in an hour so far. Here it is.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I make adoption videos for an animal shelter and other videos for the shelter's YouTube Channel. I made an adoption video for a Great Dane yesterday with the idea that later I would revamp it into a YouTube video. The shelter posted it on their FB page and it's gotten over 1,000 views in an hour so far. Here it is.

If it's your video you should still be able to post it to YouTube as long as you didn't give up any licensing rights. Cute giant dog btw

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
ouTube as long as you didn't give up any licensing rights. Cute giant dog btw
I'll eventually put it on YouTube. Its just that a lot of my video's views come from the Facebook page. After I put this video on YouTube, I doubt we would repost to Facebook again. I need to coordinate with the FB person when I'm pretty sure a video is going to be popular. I probably technically own all my videos, but I'm giving up all the money (what little there is thus far) to the shelter.

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just wanted to share that the dog in this video was adopted and then got loose 3 days later . She's been missing in New Hampshire for over a week. She's super skittish. There have been sightings (which is good) and a trap is set for her. I'll post an update whenever I learn more.[DOUBLEPOST=1454180591,1454124785][/DOUBLEPOST]Hazy was found and captured today. What a relief!

Reactions: Munchito696

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just wanted to share that the dog in this video was adopted and then got loose 3 days later . She's been missing in New Hampshire for over a week. She's super skittish. There have been sightings (which is good) and a trap is set for her. I'll post an update whenever I learn more.[DOUBLEPOST=1454180591,1454124785][/DOUBLEPOST]Hazy was found and captured today. What a relief!
Good to hear!

Reactions: Redford1900