Toby Turner Rape Allegation

Did Toby Turner Rape and Drug his Ex-Girlfriend?

• Yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Thoughts on this? For those of you who don't know there have been allegations made from the youtuber Tobuscus' ex girlfriend that he allegedly raped her multiple times and did some weird s**t to her. Some big youtubers stood against Tobuscus like KSI.

Reactions: Giant Leap Gaming

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wow... I used to love Toby's videos, so to think he'd do stuff like that is... Wow, that's disgusting and horrible. I hope if he really did it, justice will be served.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This has been an issue for a while.
No idea why now it's shedding light.

Probably because of memestar

Reactions: RageOfTheAges

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator

A girl who was his ex wrote a tumblr post about it yesterday and it just blew up

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

This was actually a thing before? I wouldn't even know about this if it wasn't for this guy's thread right here.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
While I think this sort of thing requires police attention and shouldn't be posted online anywhere prior to court cases for obvious reasons, this is the post that started it all: http://aprilefff.tumblr.com/post/142456789310/the-truth-about-tobuscus it's not my place nor anyone's to say whether she's lying or not but it should have gone direct to the police and I hope that if it's true he gets what he deserves and that if it's not true, then I hope she gets equal punishment.

This was actually a thing before? I wouldn't even know about this if it wasn't for this guy's thread right here.
This sort of made me wonder, is there a news place specifically targeted towards YouTube that isn't misleading in anyway that we can follow? I saw DefendTheJoe posted something similar to what I just said about police and didn't realise it was about Toby Turner until I saw this thread either.

TWIVTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thoughts on this? For those of you who don't know there have been allegations made from the youtuber Tobuscus' ex girlfriend that he allegedly raped her multiple times and did some weird s**t to her. Some big youtubers stood against Tobuscus like KSI.
I think in my opinion there is some truth behind this, but i
The evidence is anything but concrete i would say, she may just be doing it for attention

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
things like this with no evidence are impossible too prove right or wrong. :/

Reactions: PhoviaZ and Crown

Safety Turtle

Turtle Power!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Allegations have been made, but has an official police report been filed?
Are people just assuming that this happened because an ex (an angry ex perhaps) made a tumblr post about it?...that's hardly evidence.

These sorts of things are dangerous and one should try and avoid being caught up in it until something concrete has come forward.