TOBUSCUS MEETUP IN LONDON :D

Hopefully people take note of what was said on there whilst there and it goes smoothly, I am sure I read somewhere you werent allowed to take pictures in Hyde Park without a license although I could be wrong :D

I wish I lived in London, Tobuscus is my hero. :(
Well it wouldn't really matter since people messed it up and he left after like 15 mins :( People got injured including Toby so he left because he feared that he would get arrested and he probably would have been even more injured if he stayed for longer

Well it wouldn't really matter since people messed it up and he left after like 15 mins :( People got injured including Toby so he left because he feared that he would get arrested and he probably would have been even more injured if he stayed for longer
What?! woah what happened??

Well when he got there everyone ran towards him and then he vlogged but then they climbed over a fence that had spikes so he got injured climbing over as did 2 other people. He eventually got in a taxi and left because it was too crazy and like I said before, he was scared that he would get arrested (police turned up minutes after he left). Look at my latest video which has the footage of most of the stuff. I'm really disappointed and p****d off at the people that couldn't act like normal human beings. They ruined something that could have been fun and great :(

Well when he got there everyone ran towards him and then he vlogged but then they climbed over a fence that had spikes so he got injured climbing over as did 2 other people. He eventually got in a taxi and left because it was too crazy and like I said before, he was scared that he would get arrested (police turned up minutes after he left). Look at my latest video which has the footage of most of the stuff. I'm really disappointed and p****d off at the people that couldn't act like normal human beings. They ruined something that could have been fun and great :(
Awhh that really stinks! :( I could've been a great security guard for him! I'd be like YOU SHALL NOT PASS! haha[DOUBLEPOST=1348961199,1348961131][/DOUBLEPOST]
This explains it:

It goes to show more careful planning should be taken with security etc
I feel bad for the people that went to go see him!

DafookHD's video is better than that one with proper fairly close up footage:

I think that climbing the fence move was pretty stupid too, one slip and he could have easily been impaled and the same with the others jumping over it, people can be so crazy.

DafookHD's video is better than that one with proper fairly close up footage:

I think that climbing the fence move was pretty stupid too, one slip and he could have easily been impaled and the same with the others jumping over it, people can be so crazy.
I love the end that was like "so to all who ruined the meetup" and has the guy flip the camera off. Haha. :p

Back