To Vlog or not to vlog that is the question?

How often should I vlog

• Occasionally

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daily

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gate of Theories

Posting Mad!
I have been thinking recently that I want to start vlogging. But I don't know whether to do occasional vlogs, weekly vlogs or daily vlogs. I feel daily vlogs maybe to boring as my life isn't that interesting, but weekly I could probably get some good footage. I was also wondering how long I should aim a vlog to be? Would love to hear your guys thoughts on this. Cheers

I have been thinking recently that I want to start vlogging. But I don't know whether to do occasional vlogs, weekly vlogs or daily vlogs. I feel daily vlogs maybe to boring as my life isn't that interesting, but weekly I could probably get some good footage. I was also wondering how long I should aim a vlog to be? Would love to hear your guys thoughts on this. Cheers

I'm not a vlogger but I'd recommend just experimenting with it and just seeing how it goes, maybe try a week of going daily and see if you can keep up with it (daily vlogs are VERY hard to keep up with from what I've heard). If daily works then stick with it, if not them maybe go weekly, as for the length I think just let it naturally come to whatever length it comes to, although it is a good idea to cut out any uninteresting bits.

I'm not a vlogger but I'd recommend just experimenting with it and just seeing how it goes, maybe try a week of going daily and see if you can keep up with it (daily vlogs are VERY hard to keep up with from what I've heard). If daily works then stick with it, if not them maybe go weekly, as for the length I think just let it naturally come to whatever length it comes to, although it is a good idea to cut out any uninteresting bits.
Cheers for the advice man.[DOUBLEPOST=1525648009,1525647921][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude also just seen both your channels and we should maybe collab.

Cheers for the advice man.[DOUBLEPOST=1525648009,1525647921][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude also just seen both your channels and we should maybe collab.

I see that you've done lots of animation related videos, didn't realise beforehand. Yeah we should definitely collab, we can message over Instagram or Twitter about it.

Depends upon what you vlog about - if it's a specialized skill (for example progressing at a certain skill, like Mountain Biking) - a weekly vlog might even be appropriate and use a few clips from each day to compile. Although, if you want a vlog about your general life - then to compete with top YouTubers you will need to be posting at least 3 times per week.

Depends on your strategy.

Back