Tips ? :)

Krazy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys,

You got any tips of gaining more viewers and subscribers on my youtube channel ? :)

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Network.. Post your videos to forums relating to your channel or the topic of your video.. Send it to your friends. Put it on Facebook, ask your friends to post it to their facebook. Post it on here and ask people to review it. That is what has worked for us.

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It really is just a matter of promoting your video as much as possible using the methods JohnKenShow just described above. Theres no quick way to gaining views and subs, no legit way anyways. Get your content up and then concentrate on the next video - let views and subs come naturally ;)

Personally, Ive never promoted anywhere.
I dont use FaceBook or Twitter.
The only places Ive placed my videos is here, and Ive not been here long either! I keep meaning to get on FaceBook or Twitter etc, but just need to find the time!

Reactions: JohnKenShow

Philip Zeplin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This forum is filled with awesome stuff. Wish I could link threads, but I don't have the post-count yet. But just have a look the stickies, especially. Also, if you're feeling adventurous (not for the complete newbie), have a look at the thread "SEO for your YouTube Videos".

Ficcan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A funny thing I did that I read somewhere is that I went to Omegle and wrote gaming as a interest, and then just tryin to promote there :p It maybe isn't that successfull but worth a shot

ManchildKart

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Be consistent and patient, and work on your advertising.