Tips: Increasing Subs & Views Fast

FamilyToyReview

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Be careful in reddit they have strict rules so do not spam[DOUBLEPOST=1490917654,1490917073][/DOUBLEPOST]We haven't had luck in reddit because iur channel is toys and kids related. We already have 60+ videos but we are still not peaking up in views and subscribers. We are also using tubebuddy for tagging but still no luck, don't know what is wrong with our videos
You have a wide variety of topics in your channel. I recommend you narrow down so Youtube will have easier time categorizing your channel and finding channels you relate to. Will you do girl toys or boy toys. Cars, trucks, or shopkins etc? Best thing to do is probably review some of your favorite channels you want to emulate. You'll notice they have groups of videos on a particular toy or topic. They might have variety but its not all over the place. There are some exceptions, some channels are so big they can do anything they want and still earn views.

I have a similar problem where I've got too much variety on my channel and it is probably hurting me. But I am trying to more frequently upload videos on the same 2 or 3 topics that are popular for my channel. And those particular videos are the ones helping my channel. its hard to stop doing the miscellaneous videos though, I am still doing them.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Be careful in reddit they have strict rules so do not spam[DOUBLEPOST=1490917654,1490917073][/DOUBLEPOST]We haven't had luck in reddit because iur channel is toys and kids related. We already have 60+ videos but we are still not peaking up in views and subscribers. We are also using tubebuddy for tagging but still no luck, don't know what is wrong with our videos
Don't waste your precious time on reddit or any other social media. Your viewers (kids 3-6) are not on there. Instagram, maybe, but conversion is way less than 1%, closer to 0.1%. Parents of young kids generally don't let them go on social, for good reason, and are using the kids app or Yt restricted for the most part.

Content wise, what @FamilyToyReview said is spot on. You've been on 6 months, your sub count is good but the views are low for your vertical, which indicates to me lots of other toy/kids channel sub activity and not enough real viewers subbing. To breakout, look for a very popular concept/idea/mega trend, and do your unique take on it. Other thing is, I think your thumbs are too busy, look to simplify conveying a primary toy/situation and emotion. The trend is to not have words (how many 3 year old read the thumbnails?). Specifically, pick a moderate-high growth 5-10k sub channel you admire, carefully analyze their video and playlist strategy and see if you can implement similar. Once you hit 5k, look to emulate and learn from 20k-50k channels. Don't jump straight into a 100k+ channels it's unlikely the algo will place you there.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't waste your precious time on reddit or any other social media. Your viewers (kids 3-6) are not on there. Instagram, maybe, but conversion is way less than 1%, closer to 0.1%. Parents of young kids generally don't let them go on social, for good reason, and are using the kids app or Yt restricted for the most part.

Content wise, what @FamilyToyReview said is spot on. You've been on 6 months, your sub count is good but the views are low for your vertical, which indicates to me lots of other toy/kids channel sub activity and not enough real viewers subbing. To breakout, look for a very popular concept/idea/mega trend, and do your unique take on it. Other thing is, I think your thumbs are too busy, look to simplify conveying a primary toy/situation and emotion. The trend is to not have words (how many 3 year old read the thumbnails?). Specifically, pick a moderate-high growth 5-10k sub channel you admire, carefully analyze their video and playlist strategy and see if you can implement similar. Once you hit 5k, look to emulate and learn from 20k-50k channels. Don't jump straight into a 100k+ channels it's unlikely the algo will place you there.
Love your tip thanks! We are starting to change our thumbnails now hopefullyit will give us s boost in the future[DOUBLEPOST=1491027607,1491027313][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have a wide variety of topics in your channel. I recommend you narrow down so Youtube will have easier time categorizing your channel and finding channels you relate to. Will you do girl toys or boy toys. Cars, trucks, or shopkins etc? Best thing to do is probably review some of your favorite channels you want to emulate. You'll notice they have groups of videos on a particular toy or topic. They might have variety but its not all over the place. There are some exceptions, some channels are so big they can do anything they want and still earn views.

I have a similar problem where I've got too much variety on my channel and it is probably hurting me. But I am trying to more frequently upload videos on the same 2 or 3 topics that are popular for my channel. And those particular videos are the ones helping my channel. its hard to stop doing the miscellaneous videos though, I am still doing them.
Honestly we are trying to have varieties in our channel but did not thought that it will hurt our channel. Though we would still want to try and see hiw it wiuld help us progress in YT. Then if it still hurts us we would probably start to focus on one topic. Like your advice my friend thank you

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Make cooperation videos with channels that are similar to yours.

CanuckKidsTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There may not be anything wrong with your videos but you are, like us targeting kids. Kids don't search for stuff much I find. They find 1 thing they like and then stick there and rewatch the same things over and over

Reactions: FamilyToyReview