Tips for getting noticed / more views and/or subscribers?

AllenTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Hello fellow Youtubers,

Little brief introduction of me. I'm Allen, and i make Youtube videos. My Youtube channel is called AllenTV. I make Pranks, Social Experiments, etc. and others that falls within this category. I have uploaded couple of videos but i don't seem to be getting views despite placing Keywords in my tags. I fill my description with information about the video and also, some keywords to try and get it seen at the front page when searched for. I've tried to share the video in Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ but yet i don't get much views.

My question is, am i missing out on some important key factors? Am i not including something that i'm supposed to? Are my videos' title/thumbnails not eye catchy or getting attention? Or am i uploading it at the wrong time of the day? I do know Youtubers with less than 100 sub at start will face many difficulties getting views and noticed BUT i've seen some Youtubers out there with 1 or 2 videos getting lots of views. Maybe they have better video content and quality but some don't.

Any tips on how i can improve my viewership/subscribers and getting my videos seen more? Feel free to reply.. Will be glad to have someone out there to help me!

Thanks!

Cheers
Allen

Adam_Fitz

Dog Crazy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well you being here is a great start
get to know all of us, promote your videos in the video section
you could comment, like and subscribe to other new people you enjoy, help out others in the same situation.
support each other

you could do collabs
they are a great way to be viewed by more people

just keep at it and you'll get there :)

well that's what I tell myself anyway :D

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello fellow Youtubers,

Little brief introduction of me. I'm Allen, and i make Youtube videos. My Youtube channel is called AllenTV. I make Pranks, Social Experiments, etc. and others that falls within this category. I have uploaded couple of videos but i don't seem to be getting views despite placing Keywords in my tags. I fill my description with information about the video and also, some keywords to try and get it seen at the front page when searched for. I've tried to share the video in Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ but yet i don't get much views.

My question is, am i missing out on some important key factors? Am i not including something that i'm supposed to? Are my videos' title/thumbnails not eye catchy or getting attention? Or am i uploading it at the wrong time of the day? I do know Youtubers with less than 100 sub at start will face many difficulties getting views and noticed BUT i've seen some Youtubers out there with 1 or 2 videos getting lots of views. Maybe they have better video content and quality but some don't.

Any tips on how i can improve my viewership/subscribers and getting my videos seen more? Feel free to reply.. Will be glad to have someone out there to help me!

Thanks!

Cheers
Allen
Know how you feel! I think we small channels need to stick together, perhaps try sharing your videos on here in the video section?

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I see you getting a decent amount of views :confused: you have a video with over 1k views. In my opinion for being a small channel having a video with 1k views is good just keep doing what you're doing the views are coming it make take some time but they are there.

Reactions: Adam_Fitz

benoftheweek

YTtalk's Chicken Salad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The YouTube creator playbook has A LOT of usefull and noteworthy tips! You should check it out :)

AllenTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
well you being here is a great start
get to know all of us, promote your videos in the video section
you could comment, like and subscribe to other new people you enjoy, help out others in the same situation.
support each other

you could do collabs
they are a great way to be viewed by more people

just keep at it and you'll get there :)

well that's what I tell myself anyway :D
Thanks for the tips! I will do those, although it'll take me awhile before i can promote my videos because i don't have the access to.

Thanks for the tips alot!
Know how you feel! I think we small channels need to stick together, perhaps try sharing your videos on here in the video section?
Will do! Small channels really face a lot of difficulties in getting noticed... Yeah, perhaps! I can't do that yet though..
I see you getting a decent amount of views :confused: you have a video with over 1k views. In my opinion for being a small channel having a video with 1k views is good just keep doing what you're doing the views are coming it make take some time but they are there.
Hey Thanks! And yes, i was so proud of hitting 1,000 views! Not so easy to get that amount of views! I'll be patient then!
The YouTube creator playbook has A LOT of usefull and noteworthy tips! You should check it out :)
I have actually done that. Tried and experimented with different ways to do so... Not much of a difference so far. Hopefully it gives great results in the mere future!

Thanks for the tips guys!

Cheers!