Tips for a newbie vlogger/gamer? :D

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I have a playlist for youtube begiiners check it out its on my profile if you want. Other tips would be use the search button on the forum if you have any questions. If you cant find the answer throw up a new thread so we can get you sorted

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Play what you enjoy playing. Talk about what you enjoy talking about.
If you enjoy the subject matter, others will see that and get excited for it as well.

Reactions: Unidealunicorn

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the little things help a vlog out big time. I like to lay down some soft under-bed music to give it a nice feel to it, and I also like to edit some of it to give it some humor. If you want to check out my video "A Quick Hello" that might give you some tips on giving it some humor. Also, just be relaxed, that's the main thing :p

Brandon Dorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
All I can say from my experience is that talking to a just a camera (mic) is a bit weird at first even if you are a very sociable person. I guess because you are trying to be energetic and talk to an object so what my tip is try to do a commentary multiple times to get the best result and don't be discouraged if it doesn't meet your standards ar first because you will get better at commentating over time, just takes practice.

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
have a schedule for when you upload and be consistent about it/adhere to it.[DOUBLEPOST=1354353841,1354353061][/DOUBLEPOST]have a schedule for when you upload and be consistent about it/adhere to it.