Tips and tricks about your banner to attract viewers?

Jacob Raby

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What are some tips and tricks people use to attract viewers to their channel? For me I just used a nice panoramic picture for mine. Do yall build your own via. Photoshop or use templates off of the internet?

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am not very good at banners, but I personally prefer to see simple banners on the YouTube channels I watch. The only thing about yours (which is very nice by the way) Is that I would add some text. maybe like your schedule for uploading videos. Or something like that.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I change my banner based on the "a" video I have made for the month. On the first of the month I change it to an image based on the video with "coming soon" added and they day before it goes up, I change the image to something else in the video and add the date the video comes out, which is the next day, usually.

CrashCraze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The goal of my banner is to really give the visitor the facts on my uploads and its relatively simple! Otherwise I'll feel like its over crowded!

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
I included when I post on my channel just to make sure people know that I'm putting out content on a consistent basis.