Tips and Advice Please Guys.

WireHeaven

I've Got It
Hey, I've been on youtube for 4 days now and I have around 375 views which I think is pretty good for a new channel. But, as everyone else, I want to get bigger. My goal for the end of this month is 50 subs and 500 views, 500 views is very possible now, yet I dont think I'll reach my subscriber goal. What can I do to draw in subscribers and more viewers? Thank you greatly for any tips guys and have a lovely day.

I like the message of your latest video. Some awesome points there, and worthy of telling, but really, that kind of talk is not for gaming channels. It's for podcasts or vlogs or whatever.

This is just my opinion, but gaming channels should be strictly about gaming, and gamers. That's what they're around for. Otherwise it's not a gaming channel, it's a personal channel with a videogame running in the background.

Not a bad thing! Just... yeah, not really a 'gaming' thing either :) so if you want more subs, you need to pick: do you want gamers, or do you want people who wish for moral rants and personal stuff?

g
I like the message of your latest video. Some awesome points there, and worthy of telling, but really, that kind of talk is not for gaming channels. It's for podcasts or vlogs or whatever.

This is just my opinion, but gaming channels should be strictly about gaming, and gamers. That's what they're around for. Otherwise it's not a gaming channel, it's a personal channel with a videogame running in the background.

Not a bad thing! Just... yeah, not really a 'gaming' thing either :) so if you want more subs, you need to pick: do you want gamers, or do you want people who wish for moral rants and personal stuff?

I really like your point and I do agree and I do want to go to the gaming community, but I just need some inspiration for some videos, but no one comments on stuff like that :L

Hey, I've been on youtube for 4 days now and I have around 375 views which I think is pretty good for a new channel. But, as everyone else, I want to get bigger. My goal for the end of this month is 50 subs and 500 views, 500 views is very possible now, yet I dont think I'll reach my subscriber goal. What can I do to draw in subscribers and more viewers? Thank you greatly for any tips guys and have a lovely day.
Honestly I think 50 subs at 500 views is a bit unlikely in most cases. The only real way i see it happening is if you do things to get you "fake subs" as in the people who sub you and never revisit your channel....I mean look at mine I have 159 subs and 37k views.

Honestly I think 50 subs at 500 views is a bit unlikely in most cases. The only real way i see it happening is if you do things to get you "fake subs" as in the people who sub you and never revisit your channel....I mean look at mine I have 159 subs and 37k views.
Just for a little more to look at: SeaNanners has 1,488,558 subs and 256,059,822 view = 1 sub every 172 views, Me: 159 subs and 37441 = 1 subs every 235 views, You are asking for: 50 subs 500 views = 1 sub every 10 views.​

Just for a little more to look at: SeaNanners has 1,488,558 subs and 256,059,822 view = 1 sub every 172 views, Me: 159 subs and 37441 = 1 subs every 235 views, You are asking for: 50 subs 500 views = 1 sub every 10 views.

I dunno, I got about 900+ views in my first 50 subscribers. It's not totally impossible :)

I would just keep on uploading on what you've already have. more subs will come with time.

Back