Tip for more views + subscribers + likes!

Booi Videos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I got one little thing a learned form experience;
The more 'actors' (friends) you ask for playing in your video, the more views you will get (and even a little boost of subscribers :) )
This is how it probably works:
If you just played a role in someone's video, you will probably post it on your facebook, twitter, etc. including a link to that video. Other people also do that. So if you have 5 people doing a role in you video, they will all post it on social media and their friends and family will see it too. This way, you get a bigger audience and a higher amount of views, subs and likes (and probably some extra comments :) )

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah a wide variety of people help and its even better if they can actually act well

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its not a bad idea if people share it, imagine you had 100 extras in your video, 80 of them went on Facebook and shared the video with their friends who then went on to share it themselves with their own friends as they know you a little or something. You could rack up a lot of views, I wonder if it would help with subscribers much though.

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got one little thing a learned form experience;
The more 'actors' (friends) you ask for playing in your video, the more views you will get (and even a little boost of subscribers :) )
This is how it probably works:
If you just played a role in someone's video, you will probably post it on your facebook, twitter, etc. including a link to that video. Other people also do that. So if you have 5 people doing a role in you video, they will all post it on social media and their friends and family will see it too. This way, you get a bigger audience and a higher amount of views, subs and likes (and probably some extra comments :) )

Or you chould just choose 10-20 friends and share your vid to their Facebook!