Time Lapse Drawing: Loki Portrait

kami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Me drawing a portrait of Loki from The Avengers :D

You can see the finished piece on my Deviantart.

Reactions: nikkisy

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Oh! Yes! Someone here that does art time laps videos too! Thank you god! I'm not the only one.
Not sure how long you've been here but I haven't been on yttalk for long a while and I get excited when I see people do similar videos as me.
We are very rare.

Reactions: nikkisy and kami

kami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Oh! Yes! Someone here that does art time laps videos too! Thank you god! I'm not the only one.
Not sure how long you've been here but I haven't been on yttalk for long a while and I get excited when I see people do similar videos as me.
We are very rare.
Hehe, I feel the same way XD I always get all giddy when I find other artists on here.
I've been off/on for a year or so now, I don't post too often though which is probably how you've missed me :p

Reactions: TheSuperFunArt

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hehe, I feel the same way XD I always get all giddy when I find other artists on here.
I've been off/on for a year or so now, I don't post too often though which is probably how you've missed me :p
Same here. On and off.
I've got so much work. I finally had a chance posting something on my youtube after 3 months. Feel so bad.

kami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Same here. On and off.
I've got so much work. I finally had a chance posting something on my youtube after 3 months. Feel so bad.
Ah, I know that feeling. That's me right now xD I've been so busy, I've been struggling to finish up a lot of projects. I'm starting to get way behind my original schedule, but I'm doing my best to keep up with it.

Hope things ease up on ya' soon!

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Ah, I know that feeling. That's me right now xD I've been so busy, I've been struggling to finish up a lot of projects. I'm starting to get way behind my original schedule, but I'm doing my best to keep up with it.

Hope things ease up on ya' soon!
Yeah. Hope things ease up. They will soon hopefully when summer holiday starts and I finish my 2nd year uni.
I'm working on a secret art project that I can't wait to show off. Heehee.

Reactions: kami

kami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Yeah. Hope things ease up. They will soon hopefully when summer holiday starts and I finish my 2nd year uni.
I'm working on a secret art project that I can't wait to show off. Heehee.
Lots of drawing time then :p
Oooh, neat! I have a big project I'm planning too, it'll be brutal but definitely fun, I'm sure :) Good luck with yours!

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Lots of drawing time then :p
Oooh, neat! I have a big project I'm planning too, it'll be brutal but definitely fun, I'm sure :) Good luck with yours!

Reactions: kami