Thumbnails

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
They're actually pretty fine. However, I recommend trying to take the most interesting shot of your trip for the thumbnails, something that would stand out. Your Mystic Beach's thumbnail I'd say is pretty nice. Also, you don't have to but try making the text white or any color that pops out from the background whenever possible. You could also try using larger, and more minimalist fonts (it's your choice though). Hope this helps and good luck!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They're actually pretty fine. However, I recommend trying to take the most interesting shot of your trip for the thumbnails, something that would stand out. Your Mystic Beach's thumbnail I'd say is pretty nice. Also, you don't have to but try making the text white or any color that pops out from the background whenever possible. You could also try using larger, and more minimalist fonts (it's your choice though). Hope this helps and good luck!
thanks I appreicatie it.

Glyndwr

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like the simplicity of the thumbnails. Especially with travel thumbnails, it's nice to have the simplicity. I'm not a fan of some of the fonts though. The fonts in the British Columbia and Granary Road thumbnails don't really fit in that well. Other than that, the only thing I could suggest is to try and add a little branding to them, make them similar to each other so that they're instantly recognisable as yours. Hope this helps!

PvtPsycho

Friendly Neighborhood Psycho
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
They don't look too bad in my opinion,
The thing I would change is to keep them consistent. It builds a familiarity with your audience when they know what your thumbnails look like. (That's just my opinion as a YouTube video watcher)

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like the uniformity of them, and they are clear and easy to see on a small screen, so well done.